So no Vandy podcast?

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
Ox has been busy playing around with the new software for our forum. He'll do a podcast I'm sure. Trust me. You will love, love, love the new software once Ox gets it all figured out and ready to implement. It's THAT good. Patience grasshopper.

URGatorBait

Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
NavetG8r;n307923 said:
Ox has been busy playing around with the new software for our forum. He'll do a podcast I'm sure. Trust me. You will love, love, love the new software once Ox gets it all figured out and ready to implement. It's THAT good. Patience grasshopper.

Dude, you're supposed to play it down. Make them think it's running on windows 95 or something, that way it looks awesome when we do make the switch :suspect:

WobbleGator

Chatterbox Mod
NavetG8r;n307923 said:

:bsmeter:

GatorJ

Hopeful
URGatorBait;307928 said:
Dude, you're supposed to play it down. Make them think it's running on windows 95 or something, that way it looks awesome when we do make the switch :suspect:

The new mobile platform only runs on a palm pilot.

Zambo

Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Concrete Helmet;n308010 said:
We did a video interview for the podcast last week but had to scrap the video.

I found it on the cutting room floor. Here it is.
[video=youtube;CYcZoZLXDVg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYcZoZLXDVg[/video]

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member

Ox started taking the 8 ball literally and thought he had better things to do than doing a Vandy podcast.

Attachments

• conv_5188.gif
    conv_5188.gif
    321.8 KB · Views: 10

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
I was going to announce this but this thread gives me this opportunity. There will be no podcasts for the next 3 games, which should be an uneventful stretch. It's a combination of a bunch of stuff, my time has been taken up by a number of things. I got a new job in May and it is kicking my butt at the moment. I apologize for this.

I am also spending what little time I have left on this software upgrade. I'd like to implement it after the SECCG and before whatever bowl game we get. It will probably require the site to be down for a day.

The podcast will return for the FSU game and the SECCG! :dance:

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
oxrageous;n308094 said:
I was going to announce this but this thread gives me this opportunity. There will be no podcasts for the next 3 games, which should be an uneventful stretch. It's a combination of a bunch of stuff, my time has been taken up by a number of things. I got a new job in May and it is kicking my butt at the moment. I apologize for this.

I am also spending what little time I have left on this software upgrade. I'd like to implement it after the SECCG and before whatever bowl game we get. It will probably require the site to be down for a day.

The podcast will return for the FSU game and the SECCG! :dance:

Is your new job one that requires frequent travel to Memphis?

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
Captain Sasquatch;n308097 said:
Is your new job one that requires frequent travel to Memphis?
Actually yes, almost daily. But what does that have to do with anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.