MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n308102 said:
Way to jinx it.

Nice to see you making generalizations about a jinx behind the comfort of the Internet. Do you know the the details? Pathetic.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n308104 said:
Nice to see you making generalizations about a jinx behind the comfort of the Internet. Do you know the the details? Pathetic.

One of these days you're going to say something creative, original or even halfway amusing and I'm literally going to pass out.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n308112 said:
One of these days you're going to say something creative, original or even halfway amusing and I'm literally going to pass out.

Don't bet on it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n308115 said:
Originally posted by Zambo View Post

Don't bet on it.

:lmao:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
oxrageous;n308094 said:
I was going to announce this but this thread gives me this opportunity. There will be no podcasts for the next 3 games, which should be an uneventful stretch. It's a combination of a bunch of stuff, my time has been taken up by a number of things. I got a new job in May and it is kicking my butt at the moment. I apologize for this.

I am also spending what little time I have left on this software upgrade. I'd like to implement it after the SECCG and before whatever bowl game we get. It will probably require the site to be down for a day.

The podcast will return for the FSU game and the SECCG! :dance:

Ox man, I understand about the workload. Thanks for working to improve our experience.

But without your podcast I have to watch Drooley's. Can't we get Cover2 or someone to do a podcast.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
With possible podcast retirement for me on the horizon, I'd love to see someone else step up and do one. They would have my full support - an instant audience right here.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n308177 said:
With possible podcast retirement for me on the horizon, I'd love to see someone else step up and do one. They would have my full support - an instant audience right here.

But none of these ass holes have a sexy voice like yours :suspect:

Seriously though, will you be dropping post game podcasts as well?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n308179 said:
But none of these ass holes have a sexy voice like yours :suspect:
There's no question about that, but there's some people that would be a hell of a lot better than I am in terms of content. I'll bet PastyStoole could do a podcast that would make your stomach hurt, in more ways than one.

Seriously though, will you be dropping post game podcasts as well?
No idea. We'll see how I feel next season. The post-game versions only take a few minutes.

G8RNTN

Proud Gator on RockyNot
Sep 25, 2015
oxrageous;n308177 said:
I am ready to fill in!!!!!! :chomp:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What happened to the other donators that were doing a podcast with you? Did they back out?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n308236 said:
What happened to the other donators that were doing a podcast with you? Did they back out?
Should have ufgator812 for SECCG week. Maheo30 had to back out earlier in the season, but I'm still working on him. He's got an open invite for FSU week.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n308094 said:
I was going to announce this but this thread gives me this opportunity. There will be no podcasts for the next 3 games, which should be an uneventful stretch. It's a combination of a bunch of stuff, my time has been taken up by a number of things. I got a new job in May and it is kicking my butt at the moment. I apologize for this.

I am also spending what little time I have left on this software upgrade. I'd like to implement it after the SECCG and before whatever bowl game we get. It will probably require the site to be down for a day.

The podcast will return for the FSU game and the SECCG! :dance:

So are we getting a bit of a refund of the podcast money we donated? :stickpoke:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n308266 said:
So are we getting a bit of a refund of the podcast money we donated? :stickpoke:
When you say "we", you mean everyone but you? :suspect:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.