Founding Member
The SQ rebuilds the Cap thread.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Did you guys actually meet on the old GSMB?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats lady and gent. Looks like someone married up big time!
GIF-Colbert-congratulations-gif-good-job-happy-high-five-proud-success-GIF.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;251073 said:
Indeed we did.

My wife asked me this as well. And I thought that the two you had but I was not sure. I'll be sure to report this back.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n251124 said:
My wife asked me this as well. And I thought that the two you had but I was not sure. I'll be sure to report this back.

If I had never gotten my tattoo I may have never joined the board! I used to lurk all the time and was lurking in the Lounge about a month or so after I got the tattoo and there was a thread about UF tattoos. I read a story someone posted about a drawing their ex-girlfriend did that basically is identical to my tattoo. So I signed up and posted a picture. Needless to say the person who posted the story was Sas. The rest is history...

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n251155 said:
If I had never gotten my tattoo I may have never joined the board! I used to lurk all the time and was lurking in the Lounge about a month or so after I got the tattoo and there was a thread about UF tattoos. I read a story someone posted about a drawing their ex-girlfriend did that basically is identical to my tattoo. So I signed up and posted a picture. Needless to say the person who posted the story was Sas. The rest is history...

:puke:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

So you have a tattoo that Sas's ex-girlfriend drew? Weird.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Sounds incredibly stalker creepy.:worried:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ok her story wasn't entirely accurate. I never posted any drawing (nor was there one). What prompted her to sign up was the fact that I said my ex-GF had said I should get a tattoo of an alligator with its eyes and snout sticking out of the water. She had just gotten that exact tattoo like a month prior to me making that post, and so she signed up to say, "Hey, I have that exact tattoo!" and she posted a picture of it.

So to recap: SQ got that tattoo, a month later I made a random post about a tattoo that my ex-GF used to tell me to get, SQ signed up to say she had that exact tattoo, we met a while later, then we got married a little over 6 years later.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n251221 said:
Ok her story wasn't entirely accurate. I never posted any drawing (nor was there one). What prompted her to sign up was the fact that I said my ex-GF had said I should get a tattoo of an alligator with its eyes and snout sticking out of the water. She had just gotten that exact tattoo like a month prior to me making that post, and so she signed up to say, "Hey, I have that exact tattoo!" and she posted a picture of it.

So to recap: SQ got that tattoo, a month later I made a random post about a tattoo that my ex-GF used to tell me to get, SQ signed up to say she had that exact tattoo, we met a while later, then we got married a little over 6 years later.

:puke:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n251225 said:
I'm taking away the likes I gave you in this thread.

Why you got to go and do a thing like that?

:wobble:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n251221 said:

Well I never said you posted a drawing, but I swear I thought she had drawn one for you at one point. Damn drugs f*cking with my memory!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n251227 said:
Well I never said you posted a drawing, but I swear I thought she had drawn one for you at one point. Damn drugs f*cking with my memory!

No ma'am, she never did a drawing. But yeah,

rjc.gif

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
NVGator;n251202 said:
So you have a tattoo that Sas's ex-girlfriend drew? Weird.

I thought that was weird too. Though, it was cleared up in following posts.....but nobody has commented on the even weirder, or perhaps expected, part:

Captain Sasquatch;n249711 said:
So SQ and I got married.

11738038_10105979882559279_3375483385628362910_n.jpg

She's already putting words in his mouth, telling him what to think, how to act, and what to say. I'd say she hubby-trained him awfully quick.

Congrats, btw.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n251227 said:
No matter which way it actually happened, it sounds like a match made in Gator Heaven. Congrats to the two of you!!!

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n251232 said:
I thought that was weird too. Though, it was cleared up in following posts.....but nobody has commented on the even weirder, or perhaps expected, part:

She's already putting words in his mouth, telling him what to think, how to act, and what to say. I'd say she hubby-trained him awfully quick.

Congrats, btw.

I wouldn't necessarily say she trained him quick. Maybe thoroughly is better since it took almost six years to get SAS housebroken enough to marry him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly. You don't want to rush it and have lil Sasbeast spots on the carpet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.