Some love here for Mark Thompson

SR_Aggie

Aug 6, 2016
While you're here, can you tell me if there's a better college fantasy football website than fantrax? Me and some buddies have used it a few times and i didn't care for it much
I hear you on that for sure t-gator.....but - Question - When is the last time you used Fantrax? They recently updated their interface and honestly...it's great. Huge improvement over the clunky disaster they ran out there last year. I prefer it over ESPN and Yahoo and anything else out there right now.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hear you on that for sure t-gator.....but - Question - When is the last time you used Fantrax? They recently updated their interface and honestly...it's great. Huge improvement over the clunky disaster they ran out there last year. I prefer it over ESPN and Yahoo and anything else out there right now.
The year before last. I skipped last year because of it. Was just a pain to navigate and the injury updates or lack there of, cost me the championship game.

SR_Aggie

Aug 6, 2016
The year before last. I skipped last year because of it. Was just a pain to navigate and the injury updates or lack there of, cost me the championship game.
Sounds familiar. I can only say that's it's now completely different. Night and day. But I wouldn't blame you for not returning, especially after getting burned like that.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds familiar. I can only say that's it's now completely different. Night and day. But I wouldn't blame you for not returning, especially after getting burned like that.
If my buddy puts a league together I'll give it another try. Thanks dude

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I can definitely do that - I love talking fantasy football....maybe I'll jump on here as a regular board...

Please do... we have a GatorChatter FF League and as t-gator said, we suck at FanDuel and DraftKings.
Although, we did have one member go to one of the finals on FanDuel. He won about $20,000.

SR_Aggie

Aug 6, 2016
Please do... we have a GatorChatter FF League and as t-gator said, we suck at FanDuel and DraftKings.
Although, we did have one member go to one of the finals on FanDuel. He won about $20,000.
Maybe we can get a weekly thread going here - I have an unhealthy obsession with fantasy football - my love for college fantasy football just feeds into it more.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
$40,000.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome aboard Aggie. WTH were we talking about? Ah Thompson. I see a beast mode RB in UF's future.

SR_Aggie

Aug 6, 2016
Maybe we can get a weekly thread going here
Welcome aboard Aggie. WTH were we talking about? Ah Thompson. I see a beast mode RB in UF's future.
Thank you! I love Beast mode from college backs - Beast mode doesn't carry as well to the NFL. See Andre Williams - Beast mode his senior year at BC - didn't translate as well to NFL. Hoping Thompson is this year's SEC beast...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator