SOURCE: Mullen safe, staff is not; was mass "flu" a player revolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Trying to not point out how much he has been exposed... but it could have been as early as Kentucky 2018, or especially after that thumb war bs after Missouri 2018.

Ironically, I see those two losses, along with uga that year, as his most defensible. But something as simple as picking the right QB and hiring a competent DC would've changed 2019's trajectory all together. The fact that KT was just then starting, the atrocious 3rd down numbers, and the wristbands debacle should've been enough that day.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ironically, I see those two losses, along with uga that year, as his most defensible. But something as simple as picking the right QB and hiring a competent DC would've changed 2019's trajectory all together. The fact that KT was just then starting, the atrocious 3rd down numbers, and the wristbands debacle should've been enough that day.

Kentucky is not defenseble, he blamed not having players on defense, he knew since the start of August would have been suspended... poor management. Missouri loss in itself isn't the problem, it's the unprofessionalism after the game. UGA 2019, while the loss in itself is defensible, the issues in the first quarter isn't, along with that 3rd down conversion rate.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Kentucky is not defenseble, he blamed not having players on defense, he knew since the start of August would have been suspended... poor management. Missouri loss in itself isn't the problem, it's the unprofessionalism after the game.

Are you talking about the Mizzou win where he acted like a jackass and dressed as vadar after?

The loss he came into the presser talking about thumb wars, etc..

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Are you talking about the Mizzou win where he acted like a jackass and dressed as vadar after?

Vader was 2020, where he came on the field before the half to pick a fight with a player, then walked through to the tunnel like where he was a WWE star, which was equally fuched up and unprofessional. The thumb war/wrestling came after the lose in 2018, where he was trying to tell everyone how competitive he was.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

No the thumb wars was 2018 when he finally conceded on Franks and Trask looked the part late.

The Star Wars press conference was the game last year where he tried to fight the Missouri coach and started a sideline clearing brawl before half. We clearly lacked motivation and only won because Toney went ballistic in the 2nd. So the fight seemed like the best strategy to get things going.

Now, don't confuse that with the time when he tried fighting Derek Mason at Vanderbilt, again inciting a bench clearing brawl after a flat first half. That was in 2018. I know it's a lot to keep track of. Just a little while longer.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Now, don't confuse that with the time when he tried fighting Derek Mason at Vanderbilt, again inciting a bench clearing brawl after a flat first half. That was in 2018. I know it's a lot to keep track of. Just a little while longer.

I mean you look at 2018 in totality... and you have to wonder what the administration is thinking at this point, not to have seen how it was going to lead to what we have seen the last 12 months. Also how many people fairly intelligent people that didn't see this coming either. This was going to always end in a crash and burn.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I mean you look at 2018 in totality... and you have to wonder what the administration is thinking at this point, not to have seen how it was going to lead to what we have seen the last 12 months. Also how many people fairly intelligent people that didn't see this coming either. This was going to always end in a crash and burn.

Im going to go on record that while I am incredibly happy for Trask and I'll eat my crow and say I was wrong about him.......

I ****ING HATE HIM FOR GIVING MULLEN '22...

Without Trask, Dan would have been fired already

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
No the thumb wars was 2018 when he finally conceded on Franks and Trask looked the part late.

The Star Wars press conference was the game last year where he tried to fight the Missouri coach and started a sideline clearing brawl before half. We clearly lacked motivation and only won because Toney went ballistic in the 2nd. So the fight seemed like the best strategy to get things going.

Derek Mason would have beaten the living schit out of Mullen.

He should be thankful that Mason didn’t take him up on that.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Derek Mason would have beaten the living schit out of Mullen.

He should be thankful that Mason didn’t take him up on that.

200.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Im going to go on record that while I am incredibly happy for Trask and I'll eat my crow and say I was wrong about him.......

I ****ING HATE HIM FOR GIVING MULLEN '22...

Without Trask, Dan would have been fired already

chferg: "If Trask ever starts a meaningful down here not due to injury or some other unforeseen reason Ill cut my dong off"

external-content.duckduckgo.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't disagree but it appears that not only are we kicking the can down the road but the Admin and Co. think that Hev and TG are the problem and not Dopey
Dopey is dead.

People who think this is ALL the changes being made are seriously misreading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.