SOURCE: Mullen safe, staff is not; was mass "flu" a player revolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Admittedly I’m not confident in the Fuchs / Stricklin decision-making prowess. I’m just afraid that given the current collegiate political climate, we may well end up with our first female head football coach. That would be worth some kind of virtue points.

We should hire Mia Khalifa. She might not be much of a play caller but I bet she’d raise our recruiting results.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier wearing a Duke hat...hmm.
Duke was getting shellacked by Wake Forest. Maybe that was code for...hire Dave Clawson. Our last Duke coach did ok.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Spurrier wearing a Duke hat...hmm.
Duke was getting shellacked by Wake Forest. Maybe that was code for...hire Dave Clawson. Our last Duke coach did ok.
Maybe he’s embarrassed of the state of the program under Dooshbag Dan. Imagine what he thinks about us paying him 7.5 million.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Duke hat.? It was a Halloween costume, amarite.?
If it was that hint-dig that Mullen's abilities could drive away the greatest Gator, Mullen is a toxic spill.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
One thing is for sure, Mullen has lost the fanbase and the team. Yeah sure, there are still the few diehard moron pumpers who will be singing his praises right until he walks out the door, but he's lost the average guy. Mullen will find a way to lose at least one more game, and I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to lose 2. Its hard to imagine Strychnine's hand not being forced should that happen.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
One thing is for sure, Mullen has lost the fanbase and the team. Yeah sure, there are still the few diehard moron pumpers who will be singing his praises right until he walks out the door, but he's lost the average guy. Mullen will find a way to lose at least one more game, and I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to lose 2. Its hard to imagine Strychnine's hand not being forced should that happen.

Those pumpers sounds like some that post on here. Lol

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
“Don’t think for a second that Anthony is not a competitor and wants to go out and is going to continue to work to get better,” Mullen said. “I talked to him about this. The talent’s there and we’ve just got to get him coached up on the intangibles.”

Man I hate this Dooshbag. All of his quotes always read like they are from someone who has a very rudimentary grasp of the English language, bordering on being illiterate.

I think what dooshy dan meant to say was:

"Bottom line was we weren't winning this game, but don't think for a second that I wasn't the happiest guy on the field when it became apparent that I was right, and everyone else who thought Anthony didn't need to continue to work and get better was wrong. The raw talent is there but I'm doing my best to suppress it, and hopefully I'll get him to transfer before I get fired. I know I've been acting like a whinny little shlt at every recent press conference, but now that I've been able to show everyone that the production of our offense resides solely in my genius, not in the talent of any one player, I can now feign some humility and even toss out a 'I've got to coach them up better' here or there. By the way, did anyone else notice we outgained the opponent again? Winning! And in case you haven't figured it out by now, yes, of course my man EJ will be starting again next week"

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The SEC had $720.6 million in total revenue for a fiscal year ending Aug. 31, 2019, according to a federal tax return that the conference provided Thursday in response to a request from USA TODAY Sports. That resulted in an average of nearly $45.3 million being distributed to the 13 member schools that received full shares. Mississippi did not get a full share because of its football team was banned from postseason play. In addition to the revenue shares, the schools that participated in 2018-19 football bowl games retained a combined total of nearly $27 million to "offset travel and other related bowl expenses", according to a statement by the conference.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2020/01/30/sec-generated-721-million-revenue-still-trails-big-ten/2856234001/

I guess the conference office keeps the difference, which is huge.

Yes, the SEC unlike the ACC and Big 12 does an equal split of both regular and bowl season revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator