Status
Not open for further replies.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n120686 said:
Lots of Dwags grumbling about him today...as usual after he wins nothing of consequence again. :lol:

The dwags I have talked to want Richt gone. They realize they win nothing with him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n120683 said:
Wow Vegas has Richt as favorite for Nebraska job.
Nooooooooooo! That news couldn't be worse for us. I'll be the UGA fans are praying he leaves. On that note, this is the first time that we've heard of another school having interest in Mark Richt in a decade.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n120688 said:
The dwags I have talked to want Richt gone. They realize they win nothing with him.

Never gonna happen. He'll be there longer than Dooley when all is said and done.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I heard Foley called June Jones last night

tarjf

Gator Alum
Nov 8, 2014
williston_gator;n120696 said:
No coach yet so can't say Vegas was wrong.

True...but please dont say that...I am on the McElwain train. A great teacher who has proven results as OC & head coach

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
t-gator;n120603 said:
Even Noah brindice isn't impressed with mclwain. I think we all knew freeze wasn't leaving Mississippi

He also criticized Meyer, raved about Muschamp, and along with Doering, proclaimed the initial 2011 staff to be the best overall staff UF has ever had.

See my Law98 post above. Applies to him as well.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
williston_gator;n120670 said:
.@pat_dooley on @1010XL said the bad info he put out there on McElwain was that his buyout was an issue. Found out that wasn't true. #Gators

So basically he read an article that mentioned a buyout. Tweeted it as if it was his revelation. Has since read new articles indicating that perhaps it can be minimized, and is now tweeting to us that he read the same articles that we read.

This is actually a profession?

tarjf

Gator Alum
Nov 8, 2014
soflagator;n120714 said:
So basically he read an article that mentioned a buyout. Tweeted it as if it was his revelation. Has since read new articles indicating that perhaps it can be minimized, and is now tweeting to us that he read the same articles that we read.

This is actually a profession?

Start a blog anybody can do it! I may start I can post any thought on this interweb thing and people believe me!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
tarjf;n120721 said:
Start a blog anybody can do it! I may start I can post any thought on this interweb thing and people believe me!

But he's paid, and is considered a source of information.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess spread out with him making 3 million per season that buyout could be absorbed but I don't belive that crap about a home and home. Maybe reduce it some by paying them 1.5 million or so to come here in a few years but we are not going to agree to a home and home with Colorado State I would think.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n120724 said:
But he's paid, and is considered a source of information.
Not by anyone with a brain. I'm considered a better source of Gator info at this point. And they pay me nothing.

I think a great deal of people in the college football world dislike Dooley, and either won't talk to him or deliberately give him bad info to embarrass him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator