Sports Illustrated ranks UF 5th in state in post-Spring Top 25

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You show a box score from 2015 to try and prove your idiotic point?

For those of you who are convinced we are going to be horrible, why the hell even watch the games? Why show up here every day?

I never said "we are going to terrible". I have said 8-4 a bunch of times. But to say we would wipe the floor with anyone after the last 8 years is laughable and frankly, pure homerism. Kiffin is a total d bag but he can coach offense.

PS If FAU is ranked you can forgettaboutit...Mullen is like 4-31 vs ranked teams. LOL.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You show a box score from 2015 to try and prove your idiotic point?

For those of you who are convinced we are going to be horrible, why the hell even watch the games? Why show up here every day?
Habit

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I never said "we are going to terrible". I have said 8-4 a bunch of times. But to say we would wipe the floor with anyone after the last 8 years is laughable and frankly, pure homerism. Kiffin is a total d bag but he can coach offense.

PS If FAU is ranked you can forgettaboutit...Mullen is like 4-31 vs ranked teams. LOL.
I think our defense would squash them flat.

The owner of Swamp Gas asked me if I had some members I could spare, as they have banned most of theirs. I gave him a list of names. Yours was on there twice. It’s only a matter of negotiations at this point.

He’s demanding a lot of money to take you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

The owner of Swamp Gas asked me if I had some members I could spare, as they have banned most of theirs. I gave him a list of names. Yours was on there twice. It’s only a matter of negotiations at this point. He’s demanding a lot of money to take you.
I will donate.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
We care what SI thinks? It's on the internet, it must be true.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

The owner of Swamp Gas asked me if I had some members I could spare, as they have banned most of theirs. I gave him a list of names. Yours was on there twice. It’s only a matter of negotiations at this point.

He’s demanding a lot of money to take you.

Do what you gotta do.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Look I claim T from time to time but short arms didn't come from my loins.
Since this thread was created by the biggest troll on this board, I may as well hijack it.
jf1wm.jpg

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am still laughing at the whole UCF thing.
I honestly cannot believe that some are still taking UCF seriously.

Tony Kornhiser had a good comment on their undefeated season and alleged national championship.

He basically said that UCF is a large school with over 50k students in the state of Florida. They have the profile of a power conference team and that is who they should be playing.
When they stop taking pride in beating the likes of Tulane and Tulsa, let him know and he will reconsider them as a legitimate program.

I couldn't agree more

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get the media's love with Kiffen. Because they drive around a stupid train and he makes crazy comments they put him on the air and in polls. Gators would pound them pretty nicely right now. Last year, who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator