Spring Camp opens

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Ox that's all fine and dandy about the running games. But guess what? The two QBs we had in each of those Natty's could not ONLY throw the ball but they did it DOWN FIELD. The clowns we've got right now competing for "starting QB" isn't even in the ball park with Leak and Tebow. Trust me if we go into the season with THIS group the rest of the SEC won't even bother watching tapes of the Gator efforts. It will be a joke. Mertz AND Miller III? Good god, its like Napier has an agenda to destroy the position. And please, no more Big 10 loser rejects at QB.....

You’re about to get it, sir

1CE125FE-A10C-4E73-B5BF-EF5B59C7758D.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox that's all fine and dandy about the running games. But guess what? The two QBs we had in each of those Natty's could not ONLY throw the ball but they did it DOWN FIELD. The clowns we've got right now competing for "starting QB" isn't even in the ball park with Leak and Tebow. Trust me if we go into the season with THIS group the rest of the SEC won't even bother watching tapes of the Gator efforts. It will be a joke. Mertz AND Miller III? Good god, its like Napier has an agenda to destroy the position. And please, no more Big 10 loser rejects at QB.....
My friend, I know it's been a long, long time.....but get laid. Pay for it, go hoggin', it doesn't matter. Even choose a man if you have no other options. You'll feel better.

I feel great about Mertz. Looking forward to watching him actually lead the offense - Napier hasn't had a QB that's been able to do that yet.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Mertz:

I gotta go NOW coach!

BN:

Jesus Mertz ...

Screenshot_20230403_171323_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Heard this on a podcast. This gave me nightmares from Dwag Choker.

Mannie Nunnery plays ILB. He is listed at 6'1, 227 pounds. According to reports he is playing ILB. Okay, that is no big deal. It is what we brought him in for. Well, he is also playing star at times. The worst part is he is lining up as a pass rusher a times too when the small package is on the field. This is no big deal if that package is only on the field for 3-5 plays a game. Dwag Choker had that lineup out there for a large portion of the game. This could be nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. After Choker, I don't want to see 227 pound pass rushers lining up against UGly's tackles. We all know how that will go down. Nunnery will end up getting tossed into the second or third row.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Heard this on a podcast. This gave me nightmares from Dwag Choker.

Mannie Nunnery plays ILB. He is listed at 6'1, 227 pounds. According to reports he is playing ILB. Okay, that is no big deal. It is what we brought him in for. Well, he is also playing star at times. The worst part is he is lining up as a pass rusher a times too when the small package is on the field. This is no big deal if that package is only on the field for 3-5 plays a game. Dwag Choker had that lineup out there for a large portion of the game. This could be nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. After Choker, I don't want to see 227 pound pass rushers lining up against UGly's tackles. We all know how that will go down. Nunnery will end up getting tossed into the second or third row.
Why does Hamlet keep coming to mind when I read this?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I think Ox has hookers on his brain and he has likely been using their services for quite some time. Thats why he is so calm about becoming the boards biggest "pumper." (No pun intended)
Too cheap for that. Plus ad revenue and donations are down. May have to shut this place down even before the season starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator