Spring Camp opens

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marshall is in his 3rd year. In the past, players take this year off, trying to not get hurt.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

I know it's against air and just skeleton drills. But how many times did we see Pearsall have to strech, dive, and weave for passes last year. This kid is smooth in his route running. He will be a nightmare for any defense across the middle. Soooooo, can we please just hit this kid in stride when you pass to him. We already know what he can do on the deep fly routes. But jeebus, just hit him with the ball at the right time. That's going to be the big question.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know it's against air and just skeleton drills. But how many times did we see Pearsall have to strech, dive, and weave for passes last year. This kid is smooth in his route running. He will be a nightmare for any defense across the middle. Soooooo, can we please just hit this kid in stride when you pass to him. We already know what he can do on the deep fly routes. But jeebus, just hit him with the ball at the right time. That's going to be the big question.
I haven’t seen any QBs able to do that in any of these spring videos.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I haven’t seen any QBs able to do that in any of these spring videos.
Sad Bad Day GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Ok. I’m in the wait and see mode as we’re in a total rebuild at this point.
Optimistic that our OL/DL is going to take a step up this season. First game? Maybe not. We really should be able to run. I hope our staff looks a lot better as OCs this season over last. If they appear dumbfounded, I'll sink and probably vomit stale beer because if they don't make the leap, no way our team will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator