• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You should stick with..... whatever it is you are good at.

I hope you haven't convinced yourself Franks is blue chipper talent based on anything more than his physical attributes so far. I have seen plenty of non blue chippers play better at QB than he did last season or the guy that is still on an NFL roster somehow only due to his physical attributes. I bet that short guy starting at Houston now that played in front of Trask would run circles around Franks in Mullen's system.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, but clipboard holder is Jake Allen's job. Trask will be busy as Franks backup.
There is no doubt that Jake Allen has no place in this offense either. He will at least have some offers when he tries to transfer though.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
There is no doubt that Jake Allen has no place in this offense either. He will at least have some offers when he tries to transfer though.

Watching Jake Allen, it seems MacNuss looked at LDR and said, "We need more like him." So they went out and found someone.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So you think Allen will have more interest than a 6’5”, 239 pound QB with a big arm?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So you think Allen will have more interest than a 6’5”, 239 pound QB with a big arm?
I think the same 1200 teams that last time no interest in a kid who hasnt played since middle school will have no interest in him still.

Other teams arent likely to take gcmb Trash Truthers beliefs into account when wasting a scholarship.

It is funny that the last two years, the Trash Truthers used the excuse that he didnt play in HS bc his HS coach wanted a running QB, now we are supposed to believe he has morphed into a runner.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

No way did Trask have any chance to beat out this guy in a high school QB option heavy offense.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

No way did Trask have any chance to beat out this guy in a high school QB option heavy offense.

But according to the donk if you were a back up in HS then you suck. I wonder how many used the donks services where he was the "back up plan" to other better people. Oh yeah.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I mean if Trask wins... thats not necessarily a great sign. But I trust Mullens qb development and choices more than anything else.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I mean if Trask wins... thats not necessarily a great sign. But I trust Mullens qb development and choices more than anything else.

I dont think anyone really thinks he will win out but who knows, crazier things have happened, right?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But according to the donk if you were a back up in HS then you suck. I wonder how many used the donks services where he was the "back up plan" to other better people. Oh yeah.
Has there ever been a QB start in major division 1 college football that didn't start in HS? Now i'm not going to call him trash like donkey does because it's not the kids fault butters recruited him and offered him a scholarship. By all accounts he's a good kid and is trying to compete at the highest level and doesn't deserve that. Personally i hope the kid turns out to be awesome that would be a killer story...but highly unlikely

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Has there ever been a QB start in major division 1 college football that didn't start in HS? Now i'm not going to call him trash like donkey does because it's not the kids fault butters recruited him and offered him a scholarship. By all accounts he's a good kid and is trying to compete at the highest level and doesn't deserve that. Personally i hope the kid turns out to be awesome that would be a killer story...but highly unlikely

Not sure on that one but I think Rodgers had no Division 1 offers and had to play in junior college for a year despite having some good senior year numbers.

I know there has been a few NFL QBs that weren't starters in college.

Edit: Kansas State had a guy start most of the games in 2015 that never started at QB in high school.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Not sure on that one but I think Rodgers had no Division 1 offers and had to play in junior college for a year despite having some good senior year numbers.

I know there has been a few NFL QBs that weren't starters in college.

Edit: Kansas State had a guy start most of the games in 2015 that never started at QB in high school.
Asked and answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator