Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

His experience in the option was that his coach didnt let him play because he isnt a running QB... you know bc Trash Truthers said he was a prostyle.

Dirability huh? His durability is that he hasnt played in eight years and he got hurt while holding a clipboard or wearing a non contact jersey. Sounds real durable.

This board is hilarious sometimes.

The team and coaches voted Franks as one of the whatever circle of trust guys.

I know every year here we declare that Brantley, or Dipshytskel, or Freon, or Del Tweeto, or Franks, or whomever will never play again and their #2,#3,#4 and #5 QBs surely must be better. Then we hear that that kid still looks better, OL is fixed, offensive explosion coming, blah blah blah. You can live in whatever reality you.choose to create. It doesnt change anything though.

Do I think Franks will be good in this offense? I doubt it But we have what we have.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was just getting used to the Trash Truthers claim Trash was the next Joe Namath who just had a HS coach who demanded a running QB. Its going to take some time to adjust to the Now He's Tebow Part 2 delusions.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Trask played good when he did play in high school. He just wasnt going to beat out that QB in that high school offense. If Jones isnt ready until 2019 we will see Trask play probably either due to Franks messing up too much or due to an injury.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I was just getting used to the Trash Truthers claim Trash was the next Joe Namath who just had a HS coach who demanded a running QB. Its going to take some time to adjust to the Now He's Tebow Part 2 delusions.

But look at the numbers. In high school Trask had almost as many carries as Franks.

Franks - 67 carries, 735 yards, 11.0 YPC, long = 55

Trask - 63 carries, 6 yards, 0.1 YPC, long = 20

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
But look at the numbers. In high school Trask had almost as many carries as Franks.

Damn...I had just 6 less yards than he did! :lol:

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Was there any info from practice yesteday or did DM just post a poll about who should be qb :) I know the pre-season qb threads for the last decade have been dead on.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Was there any info from practice yesteday or did DM just post a poll about who should be qb I know the pre-season qb threads for the last decade have been dead on.

They ran around, did some things.

The WRs looked good (or the DBs looked terrible.) The OL stunk it up (or the DL was ferocious.) The QBs all did about what you’d expect.

Best news thus far: No major injuries. Team seems engaged and has bought into the program & systems. The early depth chart is forming and the position switches sorting out.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...-from-florida-gators-spring-practice-saturday

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jeebus Percy.
@ChrisDoering: Playing WR for @GatorsFB was incredibly special for me. Not many schools have the historical production in the passing game that we do. Honored to be pictured with guys who played the position for the Gators in 3 different decades. 471 catches and 84 TD’s amongst this group.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jeebus Percy.
@ChrisDoering: Playing WR for @GatorsFB was incredibly special for me. Not many schools have the historical production in the passing game that we do. Honored to be pictured with guys who played the position for the Gators in 3 different decades. 471 catches and 84 TD’s amongst this group.

Percy has no more tests he has to pass...no more cups to pee in...he’s taking pharmacology to the next level. I hope the flag football league doesn’t test.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

#fakenews per Trash Truthers. This bc his HS coach sucked.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jeebus Percy.

McGriff on the left?

Percy has defintely been to GNC to get some allergy meds. (wasnt that Greer's excuse?) I bet Gonzalez is even more afraid of him now.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, why call the kid Trash. It’s not his fault Butters recruited him to UF. He has the physical tools if he can put it together upstairs. He is not credit card scamming the bookstore, or toking it up. He represents UF well. I pull for the kid, in the hopes of seeing an epic donk eat crow meltdown if he ever succeeds here. Not saying he will, but he is a good kid and no need to call him Trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.