• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The offensive line remains a concern. Florida offensive line coach John Hevesy could not contain his frustration with the unit Saturday during team drills..
Surprise, surprise.

Ole Butters built the best OL in SEC.

Offensive explosion incoming.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Trash picked up 6 yards in his college career but Will sure did like that one run that he ran correctly. :lmao2:

Not nearly as much as he likes Kadarius Toney at QB though.

Is Jacob Guy still available? I remember the talking heads saying he was pushing for time too.
:lol:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
How many years does Mullen get before we really start to judge him? Obviously we need growth and to see the potential on the field start to manifest itself. Mac went completely backwards and the talent has been devastated.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How many years does Mullen get before we really start to judge him? Obviously we need growth and to see the potential on the field start to manifest itself. Mac went completely backwards and the talent has been devastated.
You know, it is a snowball effect really and we desperately need a great class and some momentum this Dec.

This class IMO is more important than the record.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We need some kids to pop. We need some momentum desperately on the trail. Getting these no named 3 star borderliners is not going to do anything.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know, it is a snowball effect really and we desperately need a great class and some momentum this Dec.

I think how we look and function is more important than how many games we win also.

We weren’t good on offense, defense, or ST last year.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Trash picked up 6 yards in his college career but Will sure did like that one run that he ran correctly. :lmao2:

Not nearly as much as he likes Kadarius Toney at QB though.

Is Jacob Guy still available? I remember the talking heads saying he was pushing for time too.

I’m guessing it’s just Toney’s lack of size why he ain’t getting a serious look at QB. Nick Marshal didn’t seem that big, but he held up. I’m having serious doubts with Franks or Trask at this level, and instead of Jones being thrown out there before he’s ready, I’d rather roll with Toney to see how he’d work. I got to believe with just his athleticism alone, it would allow him to be way more successful than a Franks or Trask led offense. Toney may not be able to take the pounding, that’s the main drawback I’d see for him at QB in this offense.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I think how we look and function is more important than how many games we win also.

We weren’t good on offense, defense, or ST last year.
Or post game interviews, unless you think crying and lying about death threats is kewl.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Trask dropping a dime at the end of this video :dance:

Also no shock to see Johnson and Mike getting whipped :lol:

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
You have expectations at this point? Are they positive or negative? I have “average” or “meh” expectations. Something like 7-5/8-4. I’m not ready to believe the assembled OL talent or current QB talent (at this stage in their development) warrant a massive turnaround but I think the RBs and defense are talented enough to win a few.
I'm not coming at you per sé, rather I'm inquiring about the notion that we don't have the talent, offensively, to be a respectable team. Because, while we haven't been getting the elite prospects on offense and in particular quarterback, is the implication that our "luck" is just bad when recruiting quarterbacks? It seems that even the teams that recruit lower level kids than we do still can produce a functional offense. I don't know... It just feels like a lack of talent has become a convenient excuse. Again, I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm genuinely inquisitive about this.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
We need some kids to pop. We need some momentum desperately on the trail. Getting these no named 3 star borderliners is not going to do anything.
Shhhhh don't talk about the 3* players that he's taking so early the pumpers dont like it. Plus we have so much top talent visiting, they are all bound to commit just take it easy.

Ok now it's just me and you. I don't get why were taking all these lower level players so early in the cycle either. I think it hurts the class by doing it but some don't agree. Keep that between us though :grin:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Probably going to go hand in hand... the big time kids need to see some on field improvement before coming here

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.