• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get it. He was so promising as a true freshman arguably our best lineman.

It's hard to develop when you're in a lousy strength and conditioning program along with poor, lazy coaching for three years. I'm not surprised all of these guys stink right now.

veroG8tr

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2014
I really am enjoying adult press conferences with a person who knows how to articulate what is going on. Not defensive, not nonchalant, not a douchebag.

I pray his confidence starts to penetrate the weak willed team and he turns this sh$t show around.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We do have quite a nice set of backs.

Its the one thing Butterteeth did reasonably well.

I hope Mullinz can adapt to use RBs instead as QBs as his primary runner.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I really am enjoying adult press conferences with a person who knows how to articulate what is going on. Not defensive, not nonchalant, not a douchebag.

His press conferences have been a breath of fresh air after Mac. He's a good communicator.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's what Goldkamp said about Lemons; "he's fine running the ball but bad at the 'other' things a RB needs to do".

At least Mullen admits the offense stinks. Butters would-of 'awe shucks' the sh*t out of the media after that scrimmage!!
Butters wouldn't even let anyone in past the first 5 minutes because he didn't want anything to get out about how ****ing awful his teams and coaching is. Also why he skewed the spring game so bad to try and make it look like we had a functional offense.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We do have quite a nice set of backs.

Its the one thing Butterteeth did reasonably well.

I hope Mullinz can adapt to use RBs instead as QBs as his primary runner.
Id hope rbs make up at least 70% of the running with a mix of qb or wrs in there too. Our qbs are like Sam Jackson in Unbreakable.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Id hope rbs make up at least 70% of the running with a mix of qb or wrs in there too. Our qbs are like Sam Jackson in Unbreakable.

lol I guess we will see but I did notice Franks would get up gingerly many times after a sack and Trask did get injured in practice I guess but that doesn't necessarily mean either is like glass.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

At about the 3:06 mark he catches himself. He almost says the guys have never learned anything, but changes it to he doesn't know how much they have learned...

Doesn't he know they were being coached by the QB whisperer....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator