Spring Practice thread: Report: OT Noah Banks has been cleared to play

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Jones is going to win the job outright heading into the season.
No chance. I am actually quite confident in Franks. Dude is a bit of a jackass but I found myself not holding my breath when he had the ball the last few games. He had a breakthrough with his PMSD, which is a monumental feat in itself.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No chance. I am actually quite confident in Franks. Dude is a bit of a jackass but I found myself not holding my breath when he had the ball the last few games. He had a breakthrough with his PMSD, which is a monumental feat in itself.
Your drinking problems are well documented, so this take isn't surprising.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I will continue to say Krull is going to have a ridiculously good year.

Agreed. I think Pitts and Krull will wreak havoc on defenses this year. They are big time mismatches. The offense is looking so much crisper from an execution standpoint, even just watching routes on air. If the new O-line can play up to the caliber of the skill position guys, we’re gonna have a tremendous offensive year.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't think this guy knows what "smh" means. P.S. EJ looks very sharp here. Don't know who is going to win it, but it is nice to know we have a deep QB room. Even JJ looked capable.

I think he shaking his head in disbelief and wonderment. Not in dissatisfaction.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Ox is usually pretty lousy on his predictions. It’s just gonna be nice to have a couple of reliable options at QB for a change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator