Spring Practice thread: Report: OT Noah Banks has been cleared to play

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

As a result of previously scheduling the Auburn-South Carolina softball game at noon, the main SEC Network will not carry the game live. Florida could’ve worked with the network to pick a different time to make sure it would hit cable and satellite, but it didn’t. Maximizing the experience for the recruits who make the trip won out. Instead it’ll be on “SEC Network +”, which is to say it’ll be available on the ESPN app on mobile devices and streaming boxes.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I have to work, I figured I'd DVR it and watch it at my convenience.... can't now. Just have to keep an eye out for rebroadcast

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As a result of previously scheduling the Auburn-South Carolina softball game at noon, the main SEC Network will not carry the game live. Florida could’ve worked with the network to pick a different time to make sure it would hit cable and satellite, but it didn’t. Maximizing the experience for the recruits who make the trip won out. Instead it’ll be on “SEC Network +”, which is to say it’ll be available on the ESPN app on mobile devices and streaming boxes.
stupid shyt. a softball game? are you kidding? how many lesbians (my people) will watch that?

ESPN be #WOKE

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
DirectTV rolls an SEC Network alternate channel. It’s already loaded on the menu, but no scheduling is available yet. Check it Saturday morning

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
We're probably the only big-time sec program to not have our spring game on tv. I'm going to the game so I'm not upset. This is a major **** up in my opinion by the AD. This game needs to be televised for recruiting purposes. You think Lsu ,Bama or Uga have this problem?

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I contacted ESPN. Dont know if it'll do anything. They responded that they're looking into it. I tweeted David waters. He has a bigger platform to contact ESPN too. Who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator