Spring Practice thread: Report: OT Noah Banks has been cleared to play

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I posted this in the OL thread...but great news: TOS is reporting that Noah Banks has been fully cleared to play.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The thread title changed ... but it says Banks has been cleared to play. Does that mean he isn't cleared to play?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swain looks good on jew sweeps

tenor.gif

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
The players probably don't read Twitter either. That's some genuine trash behavior.
:crap:

If CJ McWilliams ever makes a play for the Gators we can all tell him on Twitter that he's great. He doesn't belong on the field for DBU right now. If he can't take some criticism on Twitter from Donk then he definitely doesn't belong in big-time college football. I'm sure he's tough enough though and maybe he'll play better this year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just to make it clear to @EuroGator, I just checked and --much to my surprise-- CJ McWilliams does not follow me. Euro there are probably hundreds of millions of tweets everyday. Users dont see them all, just the ones of people you follow, and an annoying amount of ads.

In fact very few people follow me, like a few hundred. I don't spend much time on Twitter and just use it to harvest info for here and to see some of the responses on the tweets BMF posted.

I actually find the platform very annoying. You have to filter through mammoth amounts of shyt-- good morning people! Look at my new grill. Look what this ho did. I want a new car, endless amounts of that shyt-- to find the rare interesting tidbit. Too me it's is a million times more annoying than facebook even.

This is another good time to thank @BMF and @GatorJ and the others who post the interesting stuff for us so we don't have to spend much time there.

All is well, Euro. Don't piss in your Depends. I should tweet that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator