Spring Practice thread: Report: OT Noah Banks has been cleared to play

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Maybe you are using a box from the 90's. There are 5 alternate SEC network channels on Dish Network. The game will be on the main channel starting in 20 minutes or so but they only have one hour allotted then are switching to TAMU game but the SEC alternate channel 404-02 will show the entire game.
Donk you jackass, next time I won't help you when you are being dense "dish and many other providers do not offer said alternate SEC channels" :facepalm:

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Donk you jackass, next time I won't help you when you are being dense "dish and many other providers do not offer said alternate SEC channels" :facepalm:
I've got dish network and had it on 2 channels.

leogator

May 5, 2018
So anyway, the spring game was fun but no conclusions can be drawn from it except for couple:
1. Feleipe Franks's accuracy and timing has improved
2. Patrick Moorer was all over the place
3. Why was Ventrell Miller not playing last year?
4. Steele looked lost

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
So anyway, the spring game was fun but no conclusions can be drawn from it except for couple:
1. Feleipe Franks's accuracy and timing has improved
2. Patrick Moorer was all over the place
3. Why was Ventrell Miller not playing last year?
4. Steele looked lost

What do you mean by Moorer being all over the place? (good, bad?) Thanks!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Just that he played a lot and did a pretty decent job. It seems that were we holding some of the starters out. Did anybody see CJ Henderson in the game?

Thanks. I was in Little Rock all weekend and didn't see sh*t, or spend much time online.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Thanks. I was in Little Rock all weekend and didn't see sh*t, or spend much time online.
There is a replay on Monday, I think. Overall I was disappointed with the format of the game. Starters were held out, Defense was limited in what they could call, etc. I watched Alabama's spring game and it was the 1s against the 2s and there were not holding back.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
There is a replay on Monday, I think. Overall I was disappointed with the format of the game. Starters were held out, Defense was limited in what they could call, etc. I watched Alabama's spring game and it was the 1s against the 2s and there were not holding back.

Alabama has depth. We don’t yet. The vets didn’t need the reps.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Just that he played a lot and did a pretty decent job. It seems that were we holding some of the starters out. Did anybody see CJ Henderson in the game?

Yes I believe he had an interception. Didn't see much of him though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For whomever was creeping on mama:

I think it was her uterus that was so full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator