Spring Practice thread: Report: OT Noah Banks has been cleared to play

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Huggins celebrates the pick 6 by low fiveing a bunch of AA school kids than slapping a fat white middle aged guy in the face LOL.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Nice pick 6 by Brian Edwards .He made a nice play on the ball. Trask doesn't have good arm strength though.
Emory Jones threw a great pass down the sideline to Cleveland. Felt like Cleveland should've kept running. But Jones is going to be a baller for sure.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Want to see the replay with the Tackles. Looks like the guy from Louisville ate the Tackle up a few times already.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
There's a guy in the box below mine on the East side that has the WORST mullet I've ever seen in my life. Box #34 closer to the north end zone if anybody is here and wants to see this horrible haircut. I guess at least he didn't wear jorts.

What’s wrong w jorts?

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Emory Jones is going to be an electric runner. He'll probably average 100 yards rushing a game just from scrambles. He's so quick and he's got great vision.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
CJ McWilliams just made a beautiful pick. Stepped in front of a slant on a late throw by Emory. Clement dropped him hard at the end of the run back.
Grimes was wide open and Franks found him again for 61 yard td. It's so nice to see tds on passes downfield again. It ferls.like it's been a long time. Franks looks like very solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator