Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
:whistle:

kh33hnvr5iysjpqxpqnh.gif
Correct me if I'm wrong but he admitted that was a mistake, no? Has he done anything similar since? No? Mmmkay.

It's about a consistent pattern of behavior, not a one time mistake. But you know that already... Troll. :moon:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when the majority of you all loved his "Fire" and "Boom"? LoL Good times.
I always and still think that coach boom crap is gay.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wobble has informed me he is
Correct me if I'm wrong but he admitted that was a mistake, no? Has he done anything similar since? No? Mmmkay.

It's about a consistent pattern of behavior, not a one time mistake. But you know that already... Troll. :moon:

I think it's time the mods came down on Wobble. This has been going on too long.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Notice the team is actually listening. Kelvin listened. Notice what the team is always doing when Chimp goes wild animal?

Like they have any choice? :lol:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

And again...it's pretty clear that was a very calculated "outburst" meant to send a message. It seems to have worked.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Is today a day where we are allowed to make of the dumbazzes that defended 'Chump while he was here? If not then I apologize for breaking protocol.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There's no defending a Muschamp. I thought initially a while back that could fire the guys up or change their attitude. But that person has to have the respect of his players. Mac has that respect. Muschamp never has or will. It's a sideshow. He always acts as if he is the kid that gets his recess time or desert taken away. Perhaps its well deserved.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A coach can't just scream "Don't be that way!" ... he has to show you how to be correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.