Status and Trajectory of the Program

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I think ox mentioned this earlier....what is the status/trajectory of the team if Franks doesn't get injured? I'm pretty sure we're toting at least two more losses right now. Maybe 3.

We definitely lose at Kentucky. South Carolina may have been a loss also. LSU wouldn't have been close and UGA runs us over. Definitely one more loss and barely ranked inside the top 25.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This just ain’t true. The Dwags defense is tops in the conference. Their run game is also tops. Almost universally considered the best OL in the country. They lost a lot in the passing game with the WRs and TE that went pro. They did get their top WR back in time to play us.
yeah it is, they arent a good team, which is why they can lose at home to a losing team with chump at the helm. no one said they dont have a ridiculous amount of talent. they do. their offensive line is massive and deep. they are still a bad team and will get sodomized if they make it to atlanta.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think ox mentioned this earlier....what is the status/trajectory of the team if Franks doesn't get injured? I'm pretty sure we're toting at least two more losses right now. Maybe 3.
better question is, how does it make you feel knowing that it took franks getting hurt for the year to get a vastly better player at the qb spot? He was there the whole time, but would have been riding the pine on the way to a 4 loss season. does this situation inspire any confidence in the staffs ability to evaluate? It sure doesnt give me any.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
better question is, how does it make you feel knowing that it took franks getting hurt for the year to get a vastly better player at the qb spot? He was there the whole time, but would have been riding the pine on the way to a 4 loss season. does this situation inspire any confidence in the staffs ability to evaluate? It sure doesnt give me any.

Yep. That's what my question was implying. I agree 110%.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I'm hearing alot of "get a QB that can run DM's offense. Really? I'm not sure that's really the answer, more sideways offense that require 10-12 play drive to score a TD? We never could go penalty-less enough times to score that way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Remember Butters last class was top 10... where did that get him?
"Top 10" earns a D grade at the University of Florida. We are the flagship in the state with the most talent in the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator