Story on Trask (Law won't like this)

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I did enjoy, thank you. I like his attitude and I like that he isn't afraid to compete. I just don't see the down side on signing this kid.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Will Kyle Trask become the greatest number 11 in Gator football history??

Man I love speculating about the future...victimless fun.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I just don't see the down side on signing this kid.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: Yeah, sure. Because the way to the top is to send your pathetic azz coaches out to find 2 star backups at Sam Houston and FAU.

THE DOWNSIDE IS THEY WE HAVE BEEN SIGNING SHYT INSTEAD OF SIGNING THE NEXT TEBOWS, HARVINS AND SPIKES? Wanna win again? You better start signing them? Really? What could the downside be to signing 2 star Trash?

Sure, you figured out the way to the top that Saban and Leyer can only hope to learn some day. FAU and Houston Baptist is chock full of backups.

Note to coach: if your pathetic assistant coaches can't seal the deal, then you better fire their azzes or your yellow bucktoothed azz is going going out the door with the bucktoothed AD who helped you fvkk this up.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:
Trask is the best signee we've had in years...if for no other reason than to aggravate the hell out of Law.
:lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: Yeah, sure. Because the way to the top is to send your pathetic azz coaches out to find 2 star backups at Sam Houston and FAU.

THE DOWNSIDE IS THEY WE HAVE BEEN SIGNING SHYT INSTEAD OF SIGNING THE NEXT TEBOWS, HARVINS AND SPIKES? Wanna win again? You better start signing them? Really? What could the downside be to signing 2 star Trash?

Sure, you figured out the way to the top that Saban and Leyer can only hope to learn some day. FAU and Houston Baptist is chock full of backups.

Note to coach: if your pathetic assistant coaches can't seal the deal, then you better fire their azzes or your yellow bucktoothed azz is going going out the door with the bucktoothed AD who helped you fvkk this up.
You seem to be losing it. Perhaps you're having some personal problems. Send me a PM explaining the situation and I'll act as a sympathetic ear. I just want to help you through this difficult time.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: sure, Ox. I looked up "sympathetic" in the dictionary and there was your face.

Of maybe it was "syphilis".

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone hope that any one of our kids doesn't make it? I don't think I've ever seen anyone post that they hope a particular kid fails. That would mean hoping the Gators fail.

They are still Gators...two stars or three...the only thing that matters is that they are GATORS.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

We won 10 games last year and if not for a boneheaded move by Grier who knows what happens. Mac has us headed in the right direction whether you like it or not.

I really think Misschamp (just made that up..not bad, right?) did permanent damage on you.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Remember, Law has never played a down of football in his life. Not even midget football.

Lol idk how true this is, but regardless the guy knows football. He's a little hell bent on this Trask sucking thing, but he will come around.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I believe that Franks will be the starting QB (for Blinn Jr College) in 2017.

That's because Trask will get reps this year and be the backup in 2017 with Jake Allen as the 3rd string / redshirt.
I think that he will end up being a monster tight end for us similar to Cornelius Ingram or Jordan Reed.
Ingram and Reed didn't have the NFL arm Trask has. Nobody knows the future. Happily it doesn't cost more to be optimistic.

I was talking about Franks.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure what the big deal is thus far. Yes we all know about Trask and his backup history. Given that Mac and Nuss can groom a QB should be all the better. I'll trust in what's going on with the staff and this QB. I'm not worried at all. We know LDR is more than likely our starter and Appleby will be 2nd. IF, for some reason we lose those two and it does wind up being Trask I'm still more comfortable with him that what we saw out of Freon, EVER. Let the process play out. If this kid produces like those that support him say, UF has something to be happy about. But I can tell you what I saw of him out of the debut he is light years ahead of Franks. Even though it was with the 2's there is a significant gap in their performances.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
Does anyone hope that any one of our kids doesn't make it? I don't think I've ever seen anyone post that they hope a particular kid fails. That would mean hoping the Gators fail.

They are still Gators...two stars or three...the only thing that matters is that they are GATORS.
Wait a freakin minute!!! Who hacked Rex? lol

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

It's hard to see that in some of the posts here at GCMB, and law is certainly not showing any sense of support for the kid. Zero.

Will Trask (proper spelling) become a starter? A winner? An All American? An NFL HOF QB? The odds are seriously stacked against him, but I'm willing to support him until he goes full-treon. Btw, not much to go on yet, but for whatever it's worth, Trask looks better than 4* Franks so far.

Maybe the kid's got game, maybe he folds as soon as he sees a real SEC game. We shall see. I just don't get the venom, even if it's to make fun of other fans' opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.