Summer Updates: Hev's pool, Slevin & Lil Reese's achilles in shambles

Would you listen to The Oxrageous Podcast weekly?

• Yes

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 36 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Enos loves to pass to the RBs and TEs based on what he did in 15 and 16 at Arkansas. He burned us a few times with that in the 16 game.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Maybe we can force the run game on them and open things up but Miss State was probably the most similar defense to what Miami will have and it took a trick play for us to score a TD on them. Franks averaged less than 1 TD pass a game against the 7 winning teams we played in 2018.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Enos loves to pass to the RBs and TEs based on what he did in 15 and 16 at Arkansas. He burned us a few times with that in the 16 game.
He will have zero time for slow developing bs like that. Randy Shannon wont be calling a soft cover two and two gapping the DL.

Honestly never seen anyone pimp a transfer as much as Gator Fever pimping this defensive, the kid who couldnt get playing time a tUCLA.... :lmao:

Comparing stats i guess? Cowbell had three getting drafted early and scUM has so e dudes that werent getting playimg time at bad schools.

We have some teams we dont mtchup well against again (UK power ruñing game and Mizzus passing, again) but scUM isnt ine of them.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Zero time for slow developing bs like that.

I'm honestly never seen anyone pimp a Vanderbilt transfer as much as Gator Fever pimping this defensive end. Oh... and one from UCLA....

We could blow them out I think if the running game can be forced on them but I hope we don't find ourselves in a 2013 type situation again.

Having new DTs going against them has me a little nervous if we cant pound them running the ball.

Enos will line the RBs and TEs up in crazy places. He burnt our good 2016 defense doing just that BS and this defense was giving up an average of 30 points a game to SEC East teams last season.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

The DEs there can get after the QB and their coach likes to blitz quite a bit. Maybe we blow this game open due to their offensive line issues but I don't think we will steamroll them early on offense. Hopefully I am wrong on that.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I get wanting to rail against the current streak of non-quals. It’s definitely frustrating. But I also hate the idea of any of them stumbling upon this thread to see us taking shots.

So I think it’s probably a good idea to include “fractions” in the thread title. My guess is they’ll see that and steer clear of it all together.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

If I recall, that was a Meyer staple. Why haven’t we done that?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

That transfer on tape looked like he can get after the QB even better than Garvin. Our tackles better be able to pass protect in that 1st game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That transfer on tape looked like he can get after the QB even better than Garvin. Our tackles better be able to pass protect in that 1st game.
He played 4 games last year. What tape were you looking at? He looked dominant on the sideline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator