Sunbelt Billy stinks it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018

That article is spot on.
Napier should read that a d take himself to the woodshed for 20 lashes.
Sick if this incompetent shiit.

LSU and Especially TCU were in a lot more worse shape than us.

This staff is in way over its “collective” head and we are going to suffer through 3 more fN years of mediocrity and 4 th in the FN EAST!!!!!

I just watched Ga and Kentucky

Stoops had that team ready.

The first FN thing we need to do, is teach our defense how to actually TACKLE!!!!!

We are not even close to be fundamentally sound and it shows game after fame after game after game after game.

A great coach, would CORRECT this shiit.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
You take what the D gives you, today they gave us the pass and Richerson had 400 yds, should have been 500 if not for the drops.
Penalties and turnovers cost us the game today not play calling.
Calm down and give this guy a chance to get his people in place.
The best thing for this team going Forward is for Number 15 to go pro. He just cant be counted on in the clutch.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That article is spot on.
Napier should read that a d take himself to the woodshed for 20 lashes.
Sick if this incompetent shiit.

LSU and Especially TCU were in a lot more worse shape than us.

This staff is in way over its “collective” head and we are going to suffer through 3 more fN years of mediocrity and 4 th in the FN EAST!!!!!

I just watched Ga and Kentucky

Stoops had that team ready.

The first FN thing we need to do, is teach our defense how to actually TACKLE!!!!!

We are not even close to be fundamentally sound and it shows game after fame after game after game after game.

A great coach, would CORRECT this shiit.

Still like my “take your family hostage” idea. I can guarantee this. You wouldn’t see games like today if that were on the line.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not read through 7 pages of this but we got what we got in CBN. I told you all it was a bad hire. Ox simply tried to pump the board and the hire. It’s backfired. He’s not an SEC HC. Get ready for 3 more years of suckage.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m not read through 7 pages of this but we got what we got in CBN. I told you all it was a bad hire. Ox simply tried to pump the board and the hire. It’s backfired. He’s not an SEC HC. Get ready for 3 more years of suckage.

1.5 more before we get the influx of “the next guy” energy. I posted mid-24 walking to my car after Uk. He’s on schedule.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
You take what the D gives you, today they gave us the pass and Richerson had 400 yds, should have been 500 if not for the drops.
Penalties and turnovers cost us the game today not play calling.
Calm down and give this guy a chance to get his people in place.
The best thing for this team going Forward is for Number 15 to go pro. He just cant be counted on in the clutch.
When his people are in place, will we still run 5-10 wide receiver screens a game, for anywhere from -5 yards to maybe 3 yards a play?

Will his people know not to throw a Hail Mary 10 yards out of the back of the end zone?

Will his people still run out the clock of the 1st half, trailing by 7 , knowing the opponent gets the ball to begin the 2nd half?

Will his people have some of the most inept special teams I’ve ever witnessed?

Will his people play great one week then almost lose to an overmatched lowly opponent the next?

Will his people ever be able to beat Kentucky and Vandy in the same year?

Will his people actually know how to tackle?

Will his people be nearly dead last in 3rd down conversions on defense?

I’m sorry bud, this is a coaching shiit show and We have too many first year coaches in FBS football who have shown excellence in year one.

Billy ain’t no where near..,”Excellent”.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
From what I can tell, Billy really doesn't care if he wins or loses any particular game, as long as he's following whatever process he believes he should follow. He thinks the wins will come as long as the process is followed. He's not wired like Spurrier or Meyer or Saban who hated losing above all else and would change whatever they needed to change to avoid losing. To Billy, losing is just part of the process. So is getting fired in 3 years if the wins don't come.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
We have the best running QB in the league, maybe the country, and I don’t remember a single designed run for AR.

But, #16, who I never heard of before today, seemed to be the focus of our passing game.

Tater-Brain coaching.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
When his people are in place, will we still run 5-10 wide receiver screens a game, for anywhere from -5 yards to maybe 3 yards a play?

Will his people know not to throw a Hail Mary 10 yards out of the back of the end zone?

Will his people still run out the clock of the 1st half, trailing by 7 , knowing the opponent gets the ball to begin the 2nd half?

Will his people have some of the most inept special teams I’ve ever witnessed?

Will his people play great one week then almost lose to an overmatched lowly opponent the next?

Will his people ever be able to beat Kentucky and Vandy in the same year?

Will his people actually know how to tackle?

Will his people be nearly dead last in 3rd down conversions on defense?

I’m sorry bud, this is a coaching shiit show and We have too many first year coaches in FBS football who have shown excellence in year one.

Billy ain’
No, yes, no, no, no, yes, yes ,no.
And my name aint Bud , Cocksucker its RiverRat to you.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was grandfathered into my tix, so I’ll never give them up. But next year may be my first in 42 seasons that I’m seriously considering not going. Stumbling to a 6-6 finish with this team, and 3 of those losses being completely inexcusable, is worse than any scenario I imagined for Napier’s first season. And I see nothing that will change that trajectory or give me hope that next season looks demonstrably better. I’ve never soured on a head coach as quickly as this outside of WM, but I’m there.
Go to the game?!? I haven’t watched a full one since Tennessee, rather spend time with my kids than waste 4 hours watching the same **** product for over a decade.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When Swinney was promoted from interim head coach to full-time head coach after the 2008 season, Napier was promoted to offensive coordinator while retaining his duties as QB coach.[9] After a 2009 season where Clemson would go on to win the ACC Atlantic Division behind the strength of Napier's offense that scored a then school record 436 points,[10] a steep reduction in Clemson's offensive output led to Napier's termination at the end of the 2010 season.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
No, yes, no, no, no, yes, yes ,no.
And my name aint Bud , Cocksucker its RiverRat to you.
Sorry BUD.
Just stating my opinion.
But, If you want to get ugly, That's cool too.
If that's too much for a pussy like you, then tough shiitt ******.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
From what I can tell, Billy really doesn't care if he wins or loses any particular game, as long as he's following whatever process he believes he should follow. He thinks the wins will come as long as the process is followed. He's not wired like Spurrier or Meyer or Saban who hated losing above all else and would change whatever they needed to change to avoid losing. To Billy, losing is just part of the process. So is getting fired in 3 years if the wins don't come.
This is spot on . People at the top of their profession hate losing .Billy doesn’t seem to care either way . AR would be at the top of the portal if he left and every coach would love to have him . If we hypothetically canned Billy he would be working at a place like Akron or Troy.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
What are you looking forward to?

A defense with no Miller? Kitna, Miller or a freshman at QB?

Next year is highly likely to be pain. But hey, maybe we’ll actually hire a special teams coach eventually?

I would imagine that they try to go after a QB in the Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.