AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hello Thomas.

A couple of years ago, I was pretty impressed by Trent Whittemore. Good size, good speed, and the best hands on the team except for Kyle Pitts.

He’s had injury problems, freakish injuries.

With the question marks at WR this year, do you think Trent can emerge as a playmaker? Is it possible his injuries have cost him a step and he’ll spend the rest of his career on special teams?

Alex.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
NV, it’s really him. He contributed in the early days of the board. He’s just a journalist - you’re acting like someone is on here claiming to be Tom Cruise.
I seriously doubt you would allow Tom Cruise to be on our site. He would be run off for suspected low T and potential libtardation. The guy was a100% CoVidiot. Prolly a Nole or Cain fan if I had to guess. Not UF quality.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NV, it’s really him. He contributed in the early days of the board. He’s just a journalist - you’re acting like someone is on here claiming to be Tom Cruise.
He's more important than her.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
Been a while. Just checked and my last post here was the week McElwain got himself canned. How's everyone been?

You've been gone awhile but you need to get up to speed on things around here.

For starters, your thread title will get you in trouble in more than one way.
Are you assuming our genders here with "Sup fellas?." We don't do that here! Fortunately there is solution to make up for your transgression. Ox's mind camp has been instrumental in showing some of the posters here the error of their ways. Springing for a lifetime membership will earn you a hefty discount on the price of a one to two week stay. you'll come back a new, er, man...?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Looks like I called it. And who the Fuchs is @Hollywood Bob ?
Big shot Hollywood Bob showed up out of nowhere with his fat stacks of NIL cash and now there's rumors that Tom Cruise has joined the board.

The place has been classed up a bit since Ox jettisoned Donkey. Look how we even got GoldKamp to come back. Now that he's unemployed.. he fits right in.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I've always thought the collection of writers that cover the Gators are the worst in the south. Especially the ones covering recruiting.
It's possible recruits drop Florida just to not have Crucial and a few others never call or text their phone again.
With that said, I wouldn't put Thomas in that lot of misfits.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well you will always have the fact that you presided over the 3 worst consecutive college football coaches to lead the same program. Sorry for you for that but good luck to you.

I have to respectfully disagree.

Derek Dooley
Butch Jones
Jeremy Pruitt

As bad as our three were, they can’t touch these colossal clowns. To prove my point, UF was 10-1 against Tennessee during this timeframe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator