Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Hi [mention]Thomas Goldkamp [/mention]

I like everything Napier is doing. The staff build-out, the on-field hires, his comprehensive approach to recruiting including life and after football coaching, and the culture he is establishing are all moving strongly in the right direction. That is as it should be in this honeymoon phase. Combined with the facility upgrades and NIL structure it is all coming together.

But we are waiting to see the fruit of all this excellent approach. We haven’t won a game yet, our transition class was mediocre compared with others in transition and the 2023 class has no sizzle yet. We need to win a solid share of elite recruiting battles in Florida. If we do, we’ll be top 3-5 and competing for championships. If we don’t, we’ll be a 9–10 win program, good not great, and no one on this board will bd satisfied with that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NV, it’s really him. He contributed in the early days of the board. He’s just a journalist - you’re acting like someone is on here claiming to be Tom Cruise.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NV, it’s really him. He contributed in the early days of the board. He’s just a journalist - you’re acting like someone is on here claiming to be Tom Cruise.
Well… apparently @CDGator doesn't like Tom Cruise.

I love the idea a credited media member would be on here. I question it because it’s rare. I’d pay premium membership if he’d post more. I’m an ass and you know it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

I love the idea a credited media member would be on here. I question it because it’s rare. I’d pay premium membership if he’d post more. I’m an ass and you know it.
Well, Hollywood Bob just joined the board this morning, another credited media member. Stay tuned.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
negative, he's not a paying member, so not allowed to wallow in the filth down there
Pfft, that was before Ox had to lock the kids in the closet ;) besides you know they get the premium package, much like….

And welcomeThomas!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
NV, it’s really him. He contributed in the early days of the board.

59242944-f5ed-4a1e-94a9-d3f54620c2a1_text.gif

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Been a while. Just checked and my last post here was the week McElwain got himself canned. How's everyone been?

I'm sunburned from the weekend but it feels good.

Our baseball team just took it on the chin from a team in Tenna freakin sea. I actually think their new A.D. might be doing a great job as their BB, FB and Baseball team are all doing well.

Our football team is in the 4th phase of our honeymoon so we're all giddy about that but they still haven't won a game so we're cautiously optimistic.

Nobody knows how our golf team is doing and the entire board is really concerned about that. Ok, that's a lie, one person is concerned. He might even ask you about it so be ready for an answer. And no matter what, don't say "I don't". Even if you're honest about it.

P.S. Are you vaccinated?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The infrastructure changes are big. At least gets Florida somewhat caught up on that front. Wonder how much NIL might nullify or mute that effect, though.
Are you thinking we don't stack up well in the NIL arena?

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I'm sure he's off to another gator board today trying to build a following. I'm surprised nobody asked him to tell swamp a$$ we said suck it when he visits there.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Credited?...We don't need no stinking credits

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's my understanding that Thomas has gone full time gigolo

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays