Super Bowel 50 - Foreheads vs. Killa Cam, "The Incredible Sulk"

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
God forbid his $20 million a year QB should have to take questions after a loss. Embarrassing.
It's amazing how much influence I have on my six year old boy - just this past weekend he was looking at his football card collection and told me that he likes all QBs in the NFL..........................except..................................wait for it...............................you guessed it...........................Cam Newton. :bwahaha:
My hate for that POS (mainly his showoff antics and pissy behavior like after the SB) has spilled over to my son.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's amazing how much influence I have on my six year old boy - just this past weekend he was looking at his football card collection and told me that he likes all QBs in the NFL..........................except..................................wait for it...............................you guessed it...........................Cam Newton. :bwahaha:
My hate for that POS (mainly his showoff antics and pissy behavior like after the SB) has spilled over to my son.
Raising him right! :thumbup:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We all know what a spoiled baby Cam is so his attitude does not surprise me. What really bothers me is the long line of apologists defending the indefensible starting with his enabler coach and running through much of the media.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator