Super Bowel 50 - Foreheads vs. Killa Cam, "The Incredible Sulk"

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Too bad Cam didn't get to finish his CFB career playing under Urban. He certainly learned how to take a loss just like him though....typical pvssy.
Oh, and it's a good thing I'm not the Commissioner. I would have fined him $500,000 for wearing that stupid ass thug cap on his head and told him to sit out a whole season if he does it again...

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
You forget about Brad Johnson when he was with the Bucs?

I don't recall the stats, but didn't Johnson have a decent day? Not saying he broke records, but I think he was a solid game manager, getting the ball to the playmakers. payton's highlight was a 2 pt conversion... his ONLY points of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Superman looked super tough running away from his fumble.... What a wuss... The dude backs away from the ball in the biggest game of his career? total loser.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Whenever he's unhappy he hides under a hoodie or a towel. It strikes me as something he's probably done since he was a toddler. It's unprofessional. What's next, wearing dark sunglasses to press conferences?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Too bad Cam didn't get to finish his CFB career playing under Urban. He certainly learned how to take a loss just like him though....typical pvssy.
Oh, and it's a good thing I'm not the Commissioner. I would have fined him $500,000 for wearing that stupid ass thug cap on his head and told him to sit out a whole season if he does it again...
I think Gardner took over Concrete's account.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The biggest brat-collapse I saw was Cam getting pout-despondent early in the
game, when the defensive presser was "so unfair on him".

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Whenever he's unhappy he hides under a hoodie or a towel. It strikes me as something he's probably done since he was a toddler. It's unprofessional. What's next, wearing dark sunglasses to press conferences?
Ancient disliked this post. Perhaps he's drunk again. Or maybe he's one of those guys that wears dark sunglasses indoors.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seemed like to me he reacted more to whoever the Denver player was being interviewed in the booth to his right. You can see his eyes shift that direction once he hears it.

I agree with this. It isn't an excuse for acting that way, but the Denver guy being interviewed was basically saying their strategy was to make Carolina throw the ball.

That is a poor setup by the NFL. Why would you have the winning and losing teams being interviewed right next to each other so they can hear each other.

All that said... still not an excuse for acting that way. He gets paid way too much money to not be able to sit there and answer questions in a mature way. You can be upset and disappointed, but you have to use it as a learning moment... hopefully he learns from this.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yikes. Was it the press conference that did it?

Yep. You get paid in excess of $20 million. You just deservedly won MVP and not only are you the face of a franchise and sport in general for a region, but arguably the future face of the NFL itself. Stand up like a man for five minutes and take the questions instead of slouching in a chair like a pouting thug, then stomping out like a spoiled brat.

Not buying the bull**** going around saying that the other interviews in the room by the Broncos caused him to bolt. Other players, class acts like Davis and Kuechly, even the zoned out and nutty Josh Norman, did the professional and proper thing.

As far as play, not even trying to fall on that fumble proves he is a big fat pussy. You are only down six points with around 5 minutes left in the ****ing Super Bowl. The chance to define your legacy as a QB and drive the field and win the damned game, and you pussy out.

His career has peaked. He's on the downhill pull now, with the hits he takes, he will get hurt at some point, which will make his vagina grow more.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't recall the stats, but didn't Johnson have a decent day? Not saying he broke records, but I think he was a solid game manager, getting the ball to the playmakers. payton's highlight was a 2 pt conversion... his ONLY points of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Bucs defense had at least 3 TD's. They killed the Raiders. Any QB would have won that Super Bowl with the Buc's defense playing.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Cam has a chance to be the first QB to win an NCAA national championship, Heisman trophy, first overall pick, NFL MVP, and Super Bowl. Dare I say the greatest QB to ever put on the Orange and Blue? The current King of the league at only 26 years old and maybe on his way to being the best QB of all time?

And we get to be so lucky as to see him go up against a long time familiar UF foe in Ol' Pey Pey. I have been wrong, only once before, but I don't see this going too well for our HGH abusing Vol. This feels like a Seattle repeat from 2 years ago which will lead Peyton to probably wanting to come back next year with an even wetter noodle than he has today.

So good luck today Cam, once a Gator always a Gator, keep dabbing on them as you enter the gates of the elite on the sport's highest level. A far cry from the jail cell Oxrageous predicted you would be rotting in by now.
Is cam the greatest of all time yet?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What would happen if you represented your employer like that?

giphy.gif

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The douche named his kid Chosen, kind of explains everything if you ask me.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And it's so easy to forget his weasel of a father shopped him to the highest bidder in college. Still can't believe how that went down.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just going to leave this here for all of you who are questioning Cam's effort on the fumble.

If you guys don't think this game has already be predetermined, you got another think coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator