Super Bowel 50 - Foreheads vs. Killa Cam, "The Incredible Sulk"

StPeteGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. You get paid in excess of $20 million. You just deservedly won MVP and not only are you the face of a franchise and sport in general for a region, but arguably the future face of the NFL itself. Stand up like a man for five minutes and take the questions instead of slouching in a chair like a pouting thug, then stomping out like a spoiled brat.

Not buying the bull**** going around saying that the other interviews in the room by the Broncos caused him to bolt. Other players, class acts like Davis and Kuechly, even the zoned out and nutty Josh Norman, did the professional and proper thing.

As far as play, not even trying to fall on that fumble proves he is a big fat pussy. You are only down six points with around 5 minutes left in the ****ing Super Bowl. The chance to define your legacy as a QB and drive the field and win the damned game, and you pussy out.

His career has peaked. He's on the downhill pull now, with the hits he takes, he will get hurt at some point, which will make his vagina grow more.

Bahahaha ... There is nothing that you said here that I disagree with, in content or severity. I can't stand the guy. It probably goes back to the fact that he bailed on the Gators. If he doesn't bolt like the panty waist he is and Meyer has him after Tebow leaves the history we're living out may be totally different. But I could at least have respect for him if he mans up in that interview. What a twat!!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
South Carolina says you're wrong
51iovISfIuL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
This season was the apex of Cam's career, and when it was all said and done everyone could see he is still the same selfish moping turd. Can't wait to watch him get hit repeatedly next year.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I still think Cam is a giant baby, but the article is spot on about Peyton.

The author is way to soft on Cam in my opinion, but the fact that comparing Cam's professionalism to Peytons... it's night and day. We have excused Peyton for a lot of things we would chastise other quarterbacks like Romo, Stafford, Newton, etc... for doing. If he didn't have Manning for a last name, he would be in prison known as Peyton the Salad Tossing forehead for how he assaulted the trainer.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So what if the winners are being interviewed next to him. Deal with it like a professional. Do your f'in job. You get paid enough.

What I find so humorous is if he had won the game, he'd be all sh!tts and giggles over there where that Denver player sat. The only difference is if Peyton Manning had been sitting in the losers chair, he would've actually owned it and sat there in that chair like a professional while Cam was having a self-love fest.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What I find so humorous is if he had won the game, he'd be all sh!tts and giggles over there where that Denver player sat. The only difference is if Peyton Manning had been sitting in the losers chair, he would've actually owned it and sat there in that chair like a professional while Cam was having a self-love fest.
That is because Manning is use to losing the big games. He has learned from his many years of falling short of the prize. I am sure Cam will get there eventually.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

But manning might not have shaken the other teams hands coming off the field. At least Cam did that. Cam did $hit the post game interview, which is speaks to his professionalism. Just proved Cam is still Cam. What was more disturbing was his lack of passion while the game was still in reach. Peyton is the bigger crybaby and douchecanoe by far... not to say Cam can't get there.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This is actually pretty funny, Peyton having a little fun at Eli's expense over "the face."

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Someone call the wahmbulance

Rivera: Dump postgame interviews for Super Bowl losers

He said perhaps only the coach of the losing side should meet with the media after the Super Bowl. He doesn't think players should be asked to relive so soon losing the biggest game of their career, emphasizing several times that his All-Pro quarterback was showing ''raw emotion'' after a ''crushing blow'' of a defeat.

''I've mentioned it a few times,'' Rivera said about the postgame setup. ''I get it. I understand how important it is to get raw emotion. At least show the appreciation this is hard - it's a difficult thing to do after a loss. Let's at least anticipate and expect this will be a tough thing.

''This is not like a run-of-the-mill game. ... Remember, this is the pinnacle of what we do; we worked hard to get there, and when you don't (succeed), it's a crushing blow.'

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/sports-nfl/20160323/Rivera-Newton/?cid=featuredsports_media_rivera

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
God forbid his $20 million a year QB should have to take questions after a loss. Embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator