Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco vs. Kansas City

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Two wild card games slated today with the later one, Miami at Kansas City at 8 p.m., to be held in subzero arctic conditions, making it effectively the Frozen Fish vs. the Selfish Swifties.

Have you ever tried doing anything in subzero conditions? You aren't any colder after the temps drop below a certain point. It's more a stinging feeling that ranges from your fingertips to the lining of your lungs. I love it when players show up sleeveless for games like this.

Last edited:

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Dolphins screwed themselves as they had a chance to lock up the AFC East and have a home game vs Pittsburgh. Now they get to freeze their asses off in KC tonight.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saw that. It has to be one hell of a snowstorm for Buffalo to cancel.
Obviously it’s projected to be and the travel is always the biggest concern.

A winter storm warning is in effect for Buffalo and surrounding counties, including Orchard Park in Erie County, the site of the stadium, until 7 a.m. on Monday morning. More than a foot of snow -- and as much as 3 feet -- is expected in the Buffalo area, according to AccuWeather, and with winds potentially as high as 65 mph. Snowfall of rates of 2 to 3 inches per hour is expected to begin around 6 p.m. on Saturday with challenges for road crews to clear the roads. A travel ban is also being put in place beginning at 9 p.m. on Saturday night. The travel ban will be reevaluated at 6 a.m. on Sunday morning.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Tonight’s KC -MIA game might be 2nd or 3rd coldest in NFL history, forecast to be -9 by 11 pm.
Coldest:
1. Green Bay -Dallas 1967 -13F
2. Cincy -San Diego 1982 -9F

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Why do Gators in the NFL list their HS in the intro? O’Cyrus Torrence does this and I saw Jonathan Greenard do it a few minutes ago. All others list their univ. What the hell…

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Why do Gators in the NFL list their HS in the intro? O’Cyrus Torrence does this and I saw Jonathan Greenard do it a few minutes ago. All others list their univ. What the hell…
Bc they ain't gators. Neither of them are. They are mercs.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great picture
They think they are being funny, like they're the first ones to do it.

Idiots have been doing this for 25 years.

I hate the NFL. Bunch of freakin democrats.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Laveranues Coles started that when he played for Spurrier and the Redskins.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I just paid my $6 to view tonight's game. Putting a reminder on my calendar to cancel Peacock in 29 days.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just paid my $6 to view tonight's game. Putting a reminder on my calendar to cancel Peacock in 29 days.
If you care for the Summer Olympics, I’m sure there will be some sports on there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.