deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WTF has happened to Philly?

Buc's win, in convincing style!

Buc's get Detroit next week.......... reality "chek" coming...

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WTF has happened to Philly?

Buc's win, in convincing style!

Buc's get Detroit next week.......... reality "chek" coming...
The Detroit Gators!

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
bUt We hAvE nO TalEnT!!! :tard:
Really blows a hole right through all the coach nutswingers argument here, eh? Yeah, we had a talent issue.. that's what the problem was. Had nothing to do with the below room temp IQ of the coaches we hired.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Really blows a hole right through all the coach nutswingers argument here, eh? Yeah, we had a talent issue.. that's what the problem was. Had nothing to do with the below room temp IQ of the coaches we hired.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Not defending Napier really, but the current group of NFL Gators isn’t that much of an indictment of Napoer(yet). May get there though. Just at quick glance to me, more than anything, it shows how good of a recruiter WM was but also what a terrible coach he is. Just thinking about some of the names he had on his ‘13 and ‘14 teams as we stumbled to 11 wins combined is insane.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Not defending Napier really, but the current group of NFL Gators isn’t that much of an indictment of Napoer(yet). May get there though. Just at quick glance to me, more than anything, it shows how good of a recruiter WM was but also what a terrible coach he is. Just thinking about some of the names he had on his ‘13 and ‘14 teams as we stumbled to 11 wins combined is insane.
Nothing has changed. That's kinda the point. Same nutswingers screaming the same bs excuses.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I don't see any from Muschamp's time. It's mainly Mullen guys. Here's who I've come up with so far, and it's 17 instead of 15:

Toney, Perine, Townsend, Taylor, Dean, Azalone, Cox, Trask, Slaton, Pierce, Greenard, Harris, Moon, Gardner-Johnson, Shorter, Torrence, Gouraige.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't see any from Muschamp's time. It's mainly Mullen guys. Here's who I've come up with so far, and it's 17 instead of 15:

Toney, Perine, Townsend, Taylor, Dean, Azalone, Cox, Trask, Slaton, Pierce, Greenard, Harris, Moon, Gardner-Johnson, Shorter, Torrence, Goirage

Yeah it’s gradually phased into JM/DM era, as would be expected. But AA, Harris and I think Moon were WM recruits and players. I was also thinking about the past weekend’s games with Fowler and Robinson. Still think WM had the biggest surplus, but the next two buffoons weren’t far behind. I also don’t see as much staying power in that collection as he had. Half those guys(mostly the younger ones) are out of the league within 2 years if I were to guess.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
No chance the Bucs win the Super Bowl in the first year after Brady retires. :headslap:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
At the end of the game Sunday night, someone in the chat box said this about the guy in the pic below: "That dude crying was probably DG!" It was funny and I smiled, but now we know who this guy is and his background story...

As an Iron Worker, my dad built the Sliverdome in '74-'75, and then repaired it in '85 when the roof collapsed under snow. My dad took me to Lions games in the Silverdome the couple of times we could afford it. This guy's dad was an Iron Worker who built Ford Field and also took him to Lions games as a kid (and then died in a car wreck when this guy was 14). As the son of an Iron Worker and lifelong Lions fan, I get it... and so does EVERY Detroiter EVERYWHERE.. especially that guy in Cabo!
iw.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator