Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco vs. Kansas City

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He almost looks younger NOW :lol:
jack-lambert-cover-1984jpg.jpg

Yikes. Looks like somebody just found out the best non-franchise sub in his area is located in front of a recycling dump and has those chicken pin latches in the men’s room. Not to mention his having to wait between Newport smoke breaks by the pregnant woman at the counter.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Yikes. Looks like somebody just found out the best non-franchise sub in his area is located in front of a recycling dump and has those chicken pin latches in the men’s room. Not to mention his having to wait between Newport smoke breaks by the pregnant woman at the counter.
We get it, the Eagles are out

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Chiefs vs Ravens

Lions vs Niners

I may actually watch these games. The teams I dislike have all been eliminated. (Of course, for some of us, this is an awful final four. Pretty indifferent to them in general, but how awesome would it be if the Lions won it all?)
I despise the chiefs due to overexposure of kelce and mahomes. I'm rooting for the lions

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great games over the weekend. None of my favorite teams are still in it, but it's football and the games were entertaining. So for now going with @Detroitgator Deet's Lions. What a turnaround and hope they can make it to the SB and win it. Loved how Goff and Co. sent the Rams and Phatford packing last weekend. Playoffs have been pretty good so far.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Chiefs-Ravens

Lions-Niners

Lions are good but not good enough to beat the Niners at home. Chiefs backed into the title game and the Ravens' defense is playing exceptionally well.

Gotta go with Ravens and Niners to advance to SB LVIII.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Chiefs backed into the title game
How do you figure? Having the best player in the NFL gives them a pretty distinct advantage. If that idiot Hardman hadn't fumbled at the goal line, that game wouldn't have been close.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How do you figure? Having the best player in the NFL gives them a pretty distinct advantage. If that idiot Hardman hadn't fumbled at the goal line, that game wouldn't have been close.

What I meant was the mistakes Buffalo made that made it possible. But if you're asking whether I feel this Chiefs team is as good as a year ago, my answer is no.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Travis Kelce was quoted a week or two ago as saying he planned to return in 2024. That was before Jason Kelce announced his retirement. There's speculation now that the two may be planning to go out together.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What I meant was the mistakes Buffalo made that made it possible. But if you're asking whether I feel this Chiefs team is as good as a year ago, my answer is no.
I agree that answer is no. But having the best QB always gives you a chance.

Ravens have the best defense in the NFL. Chiefs are going to have to earn it.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You obviously don’t know much about Mahomes and NFL playoff football time.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You obviously don’t know much about Mahomes and NFL playoff football time.

I've watched as much as you. He's a great athlete and leader, but he can't win it all by himself. We're about to find out.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that answer is no. But having the best QB always gives you a chance.

Ravens have the best defense in the NFL. Chiefs are going to have to earn it.

Macdonald is a great DC.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
KC had no business winning. Josh Allen really shrunk when it counted. He's a bit of a meathead.
I don't think that it helped that receivers kept dropping balls that should have been caught or his defense playing like the 23 Gators. His biggest screw up was the last drive going for the TD instead of the first down, but if he hadn't been hit during the throw it may have gotten there.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've watched as much as you. He's a great athlete and leader, but he can't win it all by himself. We're about to find out.
You should watch the Quarterback on Netflix…just the Mahomes parts. He refuses the doctors and Reid’s orders to come off the field during the playoffs with a SERIOUS high ankle sprain that would put a normal man on crutches for 6-8 weeks. He rehabs about 18 hours a day with trainers, doctors, massage therapists, acupuncturists and anyone else if they say they can help him heal faster. It was damn amazing how he fought through the pain and even re-injured it by an ankle tackle in the division playoff game. He has a refuse to lose mentality in playoff games….of course anything can happen at this point in the playoffs. We shall see.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Travis Kelce was quoted a week or two ago as saying he planned to return in 2024. That was before Jason Kelce announced his retirement. There's speculation now that the two may be planning to go out together.

Would love to party with him just one time.

Eagles fans love him enough it shouldn't matter. He's there for his brother. But then again, he was there to party as well. Love the reaction on his wife's face. She has her hands full with all those kids, one on the way, and a retiring kid.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I don't think that it helped that receivers kept dropping balls that should have been caught or his defense playing like the 23 Gators. His biggest screw up was the last drive going for the TD instead of the first down, but if he hadn't been hit during the throw it may have gotten there.
In Allen's defense - the offensive line forgot how to block at halftime.

But, he flat out missed several easy completions with low throws or passes right into a defensive lineman during the last two drives. I am a huge fan, but he choked. My son, a UW grad and another huge fan, was cussing him for the bad throws and for pissing away an opportunity...again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator