Super Recruiter Dameyune Craig

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I guess he knows that this is Gus' last season and wants more continuity in his life. then again, it could be Les' last season too.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The Barn is done....GM's system will only work with a uber talented QB....same with Sumlin at TAMU and Mullet at Miss.ST. Big Boy Bert is going to put a hurtin' on some people in the West next year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Has LSU hired an oc yet?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
LSU gave him a fat raise too...but it does make you wonder what's going on w/ Gus. I think Auburn would be crazy to fire him. He does need a good QB, but so does every other program in CFB (we haven't had good QB play since Tebow, which is now going on 6 seasons). LSU would be crazy to fire Les also, but they almost did it last year. LSU just brought in several new coaches, I hope they got 2+ year contracts (not knowing if Les will get run out of town).

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully we're done with our staff changes. If mac wants to survive here he's going to have to bring in more than just Gray. Nord and summers should be next.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wanna know why ? Check for a non-disclosure legal settlement.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
The Barn is done....GM's system will only work with a uber talented QB....same with Sumlin at TAMU and Mullet at Miss.ST. Big Boy Bert is going to put a hurtin' on some people in the West next year.

With what? We have no idea who will be playing QB for them; they lost Alex Collins and their WR core is at the bottom echelon of the SEC...They will be lucky to not have 4-5 losses again this year.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
With what? We have no idea who will be playing QB for them; they lost Alex Collins and their WR core is at the bottom echelon of the SEC...They will be lucky to not have 4-5 losses again this year.
THIS is the year. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if he rests his belly on Crete's head?
:rotfl:

Crete is the Arkansas version of Dork!

Wait til Next Year!!!!

No one celebrates a 4th place finish in their division like the Pigs and Voles.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Did you send Bielema a dozen roses yesterday?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Crete is Bert and Bert is Crete
tumblr_m6k1fic6G61ro8ysbo2_r1_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.