Suspensions

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mason Halter suspended.
Scarlett Jordan cited for possession and suspended.
Harrell, backup LB suspended

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just can't stay out of trouble.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is Talyor playing? If not, it's gonna be a short-handed backfield.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm in favor of doing away with the drug testing for weed. Harder drugs and any PEDs, but if you're gonna test college kids for weed, why not test them for alcohol, as well. Need to get with the times.

SaltyAlbert

Shoot the curl
Aug 19, 2014

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So much was made of this guy around this time last year when we're flipping him from UM. Color me unimpressed.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who, who & who

Because you sure won't hear me going boo hoo hoo

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'm in favor of doing away with the drug testing for weed. Harder drugs and any PEDs, but if you're gonna test college kids for weed, why not test the or alcohol, as well. Need to get with the times.
I'm for having the same punishment as the competition. The punishment apparently is not a deterrent. Except maybe to recruits.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I'm in favor of doing away with the drug testing for weed. Harder drugs and any PEDs, but if you're gonna test college kids for weed, why not test them for alcohol, as well. Need to get with the times.
Good call hippie

TheBoroGator

Newbiebutoldie
Sep 23, 2015
Mason halter is not worth playing. The Georgia tech LB?(oh no!). Scarlett had that great run against ugay. He also had a clutch play against LSU. Scarlett strike one! You get 2 or 3 more.
Florida 20
Michigan 6

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
So much was made of this guy around this time last year when we're flipping him from UM. Color me unimpressed.
Really. He hasn't shown much yet but the "pine" on his back side.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Scarlett has talent but it almost seemed like the coaches didn't trust him as much as Kronk. Maybe they saw focus issues with pass protection and fumbling. As a runner he seemed as good as anyone on our roster, hopefully he puts this screw up behind him or he could end up being #4 in our RB rotation next year.

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Rules are rules...as long as it's illegal these kids need to chose between playing football or smoking dope. If you can't pick your team over smoking then kick their ass off the team and move on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.