Swamp Donkey Has Relocated

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Turns out our old resident mule now resides in Manchester, England.
Who would have thunk it; our old friend has gone full Brit. Let's go **** with him
@swamp_donkey77 (Twitter)

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
What's a twitter?

sure-ive-heard-of-grits-i-just-never-actually-seen-a-grit-before.jpg

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He must have multiple twitter accounts I
Yeah well Twitter wasn't the only place he had multiple accounts... A couple years back I was at the hospital awaiting my grandson to be born and logged on here at 3.30AM....He was having an argument with 2 of his aliases accounts here at the same time....:lol2:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yeah well Twitter wasn't the only place he had multiple accounts... A couple years back I was at the hospital awaiting my grandson to be born and logged on here at 3.30AM....He was having an argument with 2 of his aliases accounts here at the same time....:lol2:
:peabody:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Did that make you feel like he was back?
Yes; yes it did! Thanks much.

Edit: I used to live in Memphis and a buddy there used to tell an apocryphal story that always got a laugh. He claimed he was on vacation in Florida once and saw a car with a bumper sticker that read “I miss Memphis.” So, my friend said, “I broke a window, stole the radio, slashed the tires, and left note that said ‘I hope this helps.’”

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No argument here. Not sure why he did it, but I have no doubt it was intentional.

Swonkey is Swonkey......If you're gonna risk getting shot, don't give them the bullets to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator