Swamp Donkey Has Relocated

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Good God you guys, let's spred some gatorchatter love. It's fvvking England for Christ's sake.
We already did that years ago.

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
His job is done, Mullenz is gone. His ride off into the sunset was supposed to be to the West but he must have been drunk and went East.

Last edited:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure he'll be back after the first loss of the Napier era to rub our noses in it that you should never hire a Sun Belt coach and that the facilities should have been done already and that they aren't up to date even if brand new.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Why TF would he be in England? Can't practice law there. Not sure he was practicing it here. I'm convinced that he transcribed medical records for a living.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Had a pal that lied and cheated at everything. So, in Scrabble, it was his word against mine.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Foley sucks, Zook sucked, Chump sucked, Butters sucked, Mullen sucked and Napier is gonna suck.
Now, no need to start a twatter account.
You’re welcome!

And what about your statement is untrue? Only your Sling Blade take is in question and is written as an opinion, so it all looks spot on to me.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
And what about your statement is untrue? Only your Sling Blade take is in question and is written as an opinion, so it all looks spot on to me.

I eventually came to agree with much of what Donkey said, and what some others continue to say to this day, about Folley, Mullen, et al. In donkey's case however, it was the drunken, childish, over the top insults and repetitious, untethered blithering that finally did him in. The same old schytt, day after day after day gets old after a while. It also frequently undermined the tenor and quality of the discussion on the board as a whole. Apparently, Ox finally had enough and decided to pull the plug on the bullschytt machine. End of story.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Foley sucks, Zook sucked, Chump sucked, Butters sucked, Mullen sucked and Napier is gonna suck.
Now, no need to start a twatter account.
You’re welcome!

Well not so fast. You gotta hit up every thread on the forum with the same words. Only then will I judge you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator