Heard from a local reporter who was in g'ville today, teez looks "soft"

Has not been working out

Can't trust him if he can't focus for 3 months to get drafted high

Hope his stock falling motivates him, enjoyed watching him play for UF

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
My fear is teez blows it so bad his decides to come back to UF.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
What an arrogant mouth. I am sure that is what the NFL wants to hear out of him. I bet he isn't even in the league after 2 years and is never close to being a top notch NFL CB. I see now why he had those crazy holding calls a few times because he knew he was beat long if he got out of position early. I bet some of those quick NFL receivers expose him pretty quick.

lol I'll take that bet

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
lol I'll take that bet

The NFL season will be here before you know it and we will see how he does in reality against those top notch NFL receivers. I just have a strong feeling it wont be nearly as good as some recent CBs we have had that are in the NFL. That he will never be close to being called a top CB in the league.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Its actually a great plan. He knows those NFL scouts are too lazy to watch game film. Jalen Watkins and Humphreys are proof of that.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You can say that maybe he is Teezing the NFL scouts with just a little glimpse of his potential before he goes all out by whoever drafts him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You can say that maybe he is Teezing the NFL scouts with just a little glimpse of his potential before he goes all out by whoever drafts him.
And losing millions in the process dropping down the draft board? I have my doubts that's his plan.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
All part of his plan to not be drafted early by the "cellar dwellers". Sure, it might cost him a bit up front, but when he gets onto a team that actually has a chance and then lights it up....

Genius.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Tabor's shot at being a first round draft choice just went down the toilet.
Teams just aren't impressed with slow guys in the defensive backfield.
If he gets picked on Day 2, he will be lucky!

00G0G_7URoYB3sgMT_600x450.jpg

"SO I'M SLOW. SO WHAT?"

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No BS, I ran a hand-timed 4.7 in cleats on natural grass my senior year of college. Somehow I don't think I could have beaten Tabor in a foot race. I just think he has bad straight line speed and much better field speed/reaction time. Or he could be a bust. :dunno:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No BS, I ran a hand-timed 4.7 in cleats on natural grass my senior year of college. Somehow I don't think I could have beaten Tabor in a foot race. I just think he has bad straight line speed and much better field speed/reaction time. Or he could be a bust. :dunno:

You would have caught him at 30 yards probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.