Tebow the Savior!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good lord, a freaking dislike for my staff joke? Really?
IDK...... Apparently being the only one to side with t-Rex last week while he went on a tirade complete with calling our Gators "puzzies" for not volunteering to travel to BR to play, then insulting the mentally handicap by admitting doing so would be "f'ing retarded", then turning around to declare that we should in fact do it anyway, THEN completing the insanity while declaring "fck everybody!" ......... Maybe being the only one to side with that insanity has made you more easily "unlikeable." :dunno:

:D

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He went oh-for-three, but even Jesus struggled hitting a good slider from the left side. Tim will have to work on that a little more.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that he was able to rid this man of the demon who possessed him by merely "laying hands" on him while uttering in tongues. Well done Timmy!

Here is Jesus way out in front on an off speed pitch. He couldn't hit those either:

baseball-jesus.png

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
We can use this as a recruiting tool. It could work.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
IDK...... Apparently being the only one to side with t-Rex last week while he went on a tirade complete with calling our Gators "puzzies" for not volunteering to travel to BR to play, then insulting the mentally handicap by admitting doing so would be "f'ing retarded", then turning around to declare that we should in fact do it anyway, THEN completing the insanity while declaring "fck everybody!" ......... Maybe being the only one to side with that insanity has made you more easily "unlikeable." :dunno:

:D
I am a terrible person.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Pretty sure he was giving the man comfort while he was in distress and doing what Tim does best, being a good person. In a time when we marvel at people being knocked out, laying in the street and then being run over by a cabbie, it's a little refreshing to see someone actually helping a person in distress. Now, if you want to know him for being a UGA fan......be my guest.

And don't worry about that off speed pitch, the low slow and away is tough for most lefties which is why you see it thrown a lot. He just needs to let that ball travel a bit before he swings.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure he was giving the man comfort while he was in distress and doing what Tim does best, being a good person. In a time when we marvel at people being knocked out, laying in the street and then being run over by a cabbie, it's a little refreshing to see someone actually helping a person in distress. Now, if you want to know him for being a UGA fan......be my guest.

And don't worry about that off speed pitch, the low slow and away is tough for most lefties which is why you see it thrown a lot. He just needs to let that ball travel a bit before he swings.
As a leftie, that is very useful information. I always had a terrible time batting left. It was the one thing I was really bad at doing in sports. I got so frustrated that I tried batting right handed and found the swing was smoother, and at least I didn't hit the balls down the first base line. I was a fast runner, but not fast enough to to get to the base before the ball did.

One article on Tebow said he didn't get moved up because of performance, but because he was 29 already. That didn't make sense, ( hater?) but it did cause me to wonder if he really was moved prematurely for some reason. ????

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Although too few at-bats (14), Tim did hit .284, which is a successful average -- enough for
the next challenge. Tim is still very inadequately experienced. Who knows, he could get better?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... and Tim extending a calming touch is his natural gesture of concern - not him claiming a miracle.
Shoot, I can't tell you the number of times that I've stopped other folks' sneezing fits just with extending
a gesundheit. :D

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I thought he had to perform 3 miracles. I know of the one on the plane and this one will the other be him laying his hands on our offense and us winning the SECCG?

Keeping Hernandez from actually killing someone while at UF (well, we actually don't know).

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Keeping Hernandez from actually killing someone while at UF (well, we actually don't know).
Well did he really not kill anybody? I think the jury is still out on that one, but if he didn't then yes appoint Tebow his Sainthood.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Although too few at-bats (14), Tim did hit .284, which is a successful average -- enough for
the next challenge. Tim is still very inadequately experienced. Who knows, he could get better?

Just want him to get to the grapefruit league, so my family can watch them from our season tickets.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just want him to get to the grapefruit league, so my family can watch them from our season tickets.

That will be great to be braced by the cool night air. To spy-track from Tim's bat that fresh-white orb
go sailing through the black sky over the wall. To again be part of the crowd cheering at Tebow's
sports' heroics.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That will be great to be braced by the cool night air. To spy-track from Tim's bat that fresh-white orb
go sailing through the black sky over the wall. To again be part of the crowd cheering at Tebow's
sports' heroics.

I expect it to be a full house if he comes through. Hopefully they will double down and it be a dollar day. :bananadance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.