Tennessee - Former Player Makes Accusation at Jones

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
1a1atenndawgfunny.jpg
I believe you owe Brad an apology for this.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In "press testimony" Jones swore the UT environment was so sweet that he invited UT
females to walk the campus naked ... especially the athletic ones who could run fast.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
that phone record thing wont matter, bytch and the spin machine have already formed their alibi for it. They and the school are claiming lots of people were called because they were doing their due diligence to get to the bottom of what happened, get the truth, and ensure justice! lol.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Butch's revenge against the player reporting the incident was the big factor here. Butch moved Bowles over this and put him at third string wide receiver. His football career was basically in the toilet after that.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
They have hitched their Wagon to Jones for better or worse. Unless some hard proof comes out that he did something wrong it is a he said he said thing.

Hart and Jones are tied at the hip and it looks like UT admin is fine with that for now.

This is going no where.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
They have hitched their Wagon to Jones for better or worse. Unless some hard proof comes out that he did something wrong it is a he said he said thing.

Hart and Jones are tied at the hip and it looks like UT admin is fine with that for now.

This is going no where.

I really hope your wrong. If this were our coach, it would be plastered all over the world.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Butch's revenge against the player reporting the incident was the big factor here. Butch moved Bowles over this and put him at third string wide receiver. His football career was basically in the toilet after that.

... So that was a BJ raping the kid's carear ??
... and Trex = a bit insensitive to ask for "hard evidence" in discussing rape.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Insensitive? How about common sense. UT has circled the wagons around Butch. Unless a smoking gun appears he is safe. Period.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I really hope your wrong. If this were our coach, it would be plastered all over the world.

I think that when UF beats Bytch, AGAIN, this story will have some life and they'll be using it for his departure.

It's Great

sidewalk alum
Mar 4, 2016
I think that when UF beats Bytch, AGAIN, this story will have some life and they'll be using it for his departure.

just curious, do you openly support UF in the part of TN where you reside.

I would, but don't out of fear of getting my tires slashed or some****

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I think the media pressure will force their hand. I could be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You would hope but it didn't make any difference at the school out west. In Knoxiousville, they think Butch is the cat's meow because he's won them all those championships. Go "figger".

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Absolutely I openly support UF. All of my friends, co-workers, and acquaintances know that I am a GATOR. My Kids wear their Gator Gear with pride. They know that I still have season tickets at the Swamp and so on. Anyone that is a Gator in TN should embrace it. Even with the streak. What can they say....Nothing!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I think its time for you to be courageous and come out of the closet to your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator