Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think if Tennessee was smart at this stage they should take a shamed winning coach like petrino or freeze and deal with the consequences. They're already practically on probation with their lousy coaches

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I think if Tennessee was smart at this stage they should take a shamed winning coach like petrino or freeze and deal with the consequences. They're already practically on probation with their lousy coaches
And their fans can not embarrass them any worse. Perfect situation for a disgraced guy to redeem himself. Scary thought.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Listening to a lot of BVD recently...Tennessee week and their losses to Ga. State and BYU will do that. Anyways, these are the guys who turned down Leach lol. I think Pruitt needs more time.

***Biggest storyline of the bye week before Florida-Georgia week, UT-Carolina with a coaching extension on the line. Book It.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Freeze would be scary there. Petrino is a has been at this point, no way he gets a sniff. I hope they let Pruitt coach a couple more years. I think with his buyout and them still paying Butch he gets it.

Tee would be another Taggelwain, no way the boosters let him do that to himself.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Big difference is UT still spends the 3rd most in the SEC. They find the right coach, he’ll have lots of resources to lean on. Fortunately, Fulmer is running the search. Stand by for another Saban disciple.

I'm not so sure about the next coach having lots of resources. A big chunk of their budget goes towards paying people's buyouts, and the buyout debt for them isn't going down anytime soon.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Mike Leach wouldn’t have had UT winning titles, but they would have been scaring the bejesus out of teams with their scoring. He also would have brought national attention to the program - most people have forgotten UT exists.

I’m glad Fulmer is there to continue the downfall of the program.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
How about Peyton just sign on to be OC or QB coach and pony up all his current income? If he wanted to help that would do wonders in many ways.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Agreed completely. Scariest thing they could go is find a Lincoln Riley (or mimic the Oklahoma success model). Fortunately, they are too stupid to try. Phil is a dinosaur and one of the biggest donors is the Cleveland Browns owner. They also believe they can compete with Bama and Georgia directly. They are delusional.
Fortunately, they no longer believe that they can compete with the Gators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator