Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He’s backpedaled at least 3 times on this incident now. First, no punishment for the arrest. Then the arrest goes public and he says he’ll be disciplined internally. Then the audio comes out and after another day of consideration he dismisses him (in hopes his part of the audio will be forgotten).
Strong leader that makes sound decisions and stands by them up there on Rocky Flop! :lol:

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Some real gems at Volnation right now. 1 thread about how they have the right coach, because they didn’t get blown out until the 2nd half.

We got the right coach

There’s also a thread about players and coaches fighting on sidelines. Cause, nothing says a great coach like a brawl on the sideline.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. 1 thread about how they have the right coach, because they didn’t get blown out until the 2nd half.
I remember people here saying the same thing about butters celebrating that we kept it close in the first quarter versus trailer bammer and others.

The Lost Decade is still too fresh in my mind to really be able to enjoy the dumpster fires at Clowntown and BuTtchug.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
From SDS: Tennessee is the only Power 5 program that has yet to pick up a win over an FBS school in 2019.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I remember people here saying the same thing about butters celebrating that we kept it close in the first quarter versus trailer bammer and others.

The Lost Decade is still too fresh in my mind to really be able to enjoy the dumpster fires at Clowntown and BuTtchug.
That's odd. You strike me as a "misery loves company" kind of guy... errr... donkey.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Hope they HIT someone on the bench...………...sure as hell aint hittin anyone on field!!"

Classic....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's odd. You strike me as a "misery loves company" kind of guy... errr... donkey.
They aren't even good at raging anymore.

How long has it been? 2001 since they were relevant. I think they made it to the SECG as a 3 or 4 loss team one year, but it was a Butters like affair and a blowout. That isn't relevant.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
They aren't even good at raging anymore.

How long has it been? 2001 since they were relevant. I think they made it to the SECG as a 3 or 4 loss team one year, but it was a Butters like affair and a blowout. That isn't relevant.
Doesn't matter. I will always enjoy watching tinerc and f$u fail, regardless of our circumstances. It would be fabulous if uga joins them. I want all of our rivals to be stuck in the Pit of Dispair.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn't matter. I will always enjoy watching tinerc and f$u fail, regardless of our circumstances. It would be fabulous if uga joins them. I want all of our rivals to be stuck in the Pit of Dispair.
Is Timerc a rival? Really?

Is Tinerc even a rival.to Vandy? Theyve lost 7 of 10 to them.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We lost to Vandy once and people were ready to bulldoze the stadium and call it quits. Imagine losing 7 out of 10 to them. :bwahaha:

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Pruitt: "I didn’t see it either, so I got told about it, and when I got told about it, I was fired up. I’m glad we got some passion around here that people want to do things the right way. We need a few more of them, if you ask me.”

Shambles

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.