Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
These are special times and we need to appreciate them. Two of our three big rivals are at depths that were unimaginable just a short time ago, with no end in sight.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well the voles always have this:

M2.jpg

Before the largest crowd ever to watch what they thought was a football game = at a NASCAR venue.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
These are special times and we need to appreciate them. Two of our three big rivals are at depths that were unimaginable just a short time ago, with no end in sight.
Can we really consider them a rival any longer? They’re on par with Vandy and Kentucky.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am always happy to thump rivals. And I agree it is beautiful to see the Chuggers plumbing such heretofore unimaginable deep, dark depths. The Clowns, too. The Clowns athletic department may have to seek some kind of protection under our bankruptcy codes. It is glorious to watch.

That said, this past Saturday's win over the Chuggers could be the most unsatisfying victory over a hated rival I've experienced. Or, remember, at least.

I found myself longing for the glory days of the HBC more than usual. That man and those teams knew how to stomp the will, then the life out of a hated rival. Mullen seems to lack the hatred of our rivals SOS had (and CUM, too), and the mean streak to just kick the ever-loving crap out of them. Imagine the HBC of the '90s coaching this past Saturday. He'd say something like: "I heard no one ever scored 60 on the Vols in Neyland. So we thought the Gators should be the first". Then, he'd go out and we'd score 70.

Instead, we skulk out of town with an unimpressive win where we literally could not run the ball. Sad.

I am happy and grateful to have a win over a rival, but it should have been so much more.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2: This is fcuking genius and evil on a Brad/Swonk level.

VolChart2__1_.png

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/dzD.../chorus_asset/file/18943854/VolChart2__1_.png

This one is "embittered":
856031386.jpg.jpg

Here is "disbelief"
volindespair.jpg

This one is "anguish":
sobby.jpg

They invented a whole new word for this one, "elendfreude"
A novel emotion, but a real one I think needs to be added to the lexicon. Elendfreude is a completely made-up German word meaning “misery-joy,” and it is the best way to come close to the feeling of seeing something awful happen to yourself, yet feeling a perverse joy in it.

Example one: Your team leads with a 1:26 left and has the other team at fourth-and-14 around midfield. The other team somehow throws for a game-tying TD on that fourth-and-14 and wins.
maxresdefault.jpg

I hope somebody posts this on one of the Vol boards :lmao2:

Alex.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
:D
Dude beside here yelling “You’ll never make it in the NFL”

Is someone really saying that? I didn’t hear. I wish we could go back up there and score 30 more. The good news is we likely don’t have to wait the usual 12 months for the next installment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.