Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
honestly I rarely do.

plus I'm typing on a phone about half the time and talk to text the other half. the phone screen seem to be getting smaller through the years
It's time to get the readers. I just started and can't see anything without them now.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
So, you're blaming Siri for misinterpreting slurred words? :grin:

Anyone on here knows I can't spell...I have an MS from Corndog State...in AG no less.

I spell "cats"...KATZ...but then again I received my BS from that Elite Swamp School...And that's how those boys spell Katz...No kidding.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think the vols will improve from last year, but that's not saying much. They look like a 6 or 7 (at best) win team.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BMF When I made my prediction I factored in the fact that the vols' 10-game SEC schedule and no cupcake games significantly affected their record. They likely would have been a 5 or 6 win team with a normal 12-game schedule, so me thinking that they will slightly improve to 6 or 7 wins is not a stretch.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
@BMF When I made my prediction I factored in the fact that the vols' 10-game SEC schedule and no cupcake games significantly affected their record. They likely would have been a 5 or 6 win team with a normal 12-game schedule, so me thinking that they will slightly improve to 6 or 7 wins is not a stretch.
Looking at their schedule, six wins may be a heavy lift for them, especially if they lose to Pitt next week. They have two more cupcakes, Ole Miss (at home), Bama, and the SEC East. Their East roads games are UF, UK, and Mizzou. The only SEC teams I suspect they’ll beat are Vandy and maybe USCe and/or Ole Miss. And to me, Ole Miss looks doubtful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator