Texas becomes first team to win calling only one offensive play in a game

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I know ox would like to keep this board pg-13 so I’ll leave a little work for you.

Zoom in on Ehlingers wrist band, and look at play #8. They ran this play with 100% succession last night.

hMp58gk.jpg

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
One play? I can’t see the video it’s unsupported

SGAGator

Jun 6, 2016
Kirby is Richt 2.0, glad they lost. I have to hear from now till next season how this will be the year lol

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
So the RPO was the same play every down? I didn’t get to watch the game but I’ll rewatch it

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Fromm looks to be digressing this season. I was surprised that Kirby didn't pull Fromm out and put in whoever their backup is because Fromm was stinking up the joint.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Fromm looks to be digressing this season. I was surprised that Kirby didn't pull Fromm out and put in whoever their backup is because Fromm was stinking up the joint.

Give Mullen a month+ and have us play like we did against UM and he looks that bad against us too

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I found it very interesting that Fields did not play at all. The announcers (McDonough, i think?) last night mentioned something about Kirby trying to talk Fields out of leaving, but the fact he didn't play him at all tells me he knows that ship has sailed and wasn't about to let Fields showcase himself.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Ehlinger is a baller. And he has some weapons around him. They are going to be fun to watch next season. They have a pretty good D as well.
After watching Ehlinger go head to head against the Dwag defense, I see why Tom Herrman compared him to Tebow.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I thought you were joking because they were playing jawja and they are our bitches too, but then I zoomed in and voila !! you nailed it
kudos

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.