Texas Tech Coach Kingsbury rips Bret Beilema after win

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n282232 said:
I could use a lot of adjectives and expletives to describe this... Sickening ain't one though :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a half dollar in her G string? He met her in Vegas...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Like I said earlier, I ain't saying she a golddig.... Wait, yeah I am! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n282021 said:
The red part means you are a pumper. When a the smartest posters here (most could coach this team) deems the power structure of your beloved team is bad then all bets are off. In all kinds of weather is just a cute saying from a song they sang long ago. Time to join the 21st century. We love you today. Now what have you done for me now? When this team (you know the one full of freshman starters) loses and then loses at home many of those "fans" will be out in full force about the QB, the line. The playcalling. The 3 stars, the uni colors. etc etc etc. But we do not want mediocrity. We just want to win now, beat all of our rivals. go to Atlanta each year BUT MOST IMPORTANT be able to talk trash to those that wear Mustard and Ketchup. Red and black. creamsicle and anything else not O&B. go gators.

Well good points, but the coach unless he is a Gator is just a paid hand and does not get the "in all kinds of weather" benefit.

Now I never talk "trash" when the locals get out of hand I just show two open hands with 10 victories in a row. When it gets to be more I might have to take off my shoe. What I want is for us to play up to our potential, then I will take the results.

We have not seen this team do that yet, perhaps UT will get the best shot.

And of course in no way could I coach this team, I might be able to be a pretty good tutor and role model.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n282208 said:
And the bastard is tapping this.......sickening.........

jen-bielema-6.png

... and I bet he's fumbling her ..... and an opponent is recovering it.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Look, I'd hit that and be proud!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.