Texas Tech Coach Kingsbury rips Bret Beilema after win

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Irked by comments Bret Bielema made during a summer convention in front of Texas high school coaches, Kingsbury sounded off on the Razorbacks' coach, saying his counterpart "just got his ass kicked."
"[Bielema] stood up and said if you don't throw to the fullback, we'll kick your ass, and if you throw it 70 times a game, we'll kick your ass,'' Kingsbury said following Texas Tech's 35-24 win, referring to Bielema's comments at the convention. "[Bielema] just got his ass kicked twice in a row and probably next week by [Texas] A&M as well.

"That did feel good.''
https://espn.go.com/college-football/...sas-razorbacks

Kingsbury didn't bother to shake Beilema's hand after the game. :owned:

Discuss.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I wonder if Bielema is regretting his move to Arkansas. What a d-bag thing to say. Glad TT won.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Beilema is a real Neanderthal, maybe even more than Muschamp. Now, he's a better COACH than Muschamp, but they think the same way. They don't believe you need the forward pass to win most games. It's just nonsense.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I love how he went on about how tough the SECW is. :lol:
Now he's already notched two losses before the conference slate begins.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n281935 said:
Concretehead will not be happy with this.

I love how he is ignoring these threads. I guess we will just have to start posting Bulimia every time he posts in another thread.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Because no coaches trying to recruit in someone elses state would ever talk bad about the type of football played there? TT won because Arky was injury depleted plain and simple.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n282009 said:
Because no coaches trying to recruit in someone elses state would ever talk bad about the type of football played there? TT won because Arky was injury depleted plain and simple.

You made the same sort of excuses for muschstank, and then claimed otherwise...​

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
ufgator812;n282011 said:
You made the same sort of excuses for muschstank, and then claimed otherwise...​

Funny, I wasn't around this board in 2013, but I was banned from Swampgas for expressing displeasure after that season. Beyond that I never gave Muschamp any endorsements beyond being a supportive fan of the team.....maybe you have me confused with someone.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n282013 said:
Funny, I wasn't around this board in 2013, but I was banned from Swampgas for expressing displeasure after that season. Beyond that I never gave Muschamp any endorsements beyond being a supportive fan of the team.....maybe you have me confused with someone.

Not at all....

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Beyond that I never gave Muschamp any endorsements beyond being a supportive fan of the team..
The red part means you are a pumper. When a the smartest posters here (most could coach this team) deems the power structure of your beloved team is bad then all bets are off. In all kinds of weather is just a cute saying from a song they sang long ago. Time to join the 21st century. We love you today. Now what have you done for me now? When this team (you know the one full of freshman starters) loses and then loses at home many of those "fans" will be out in full force about the QB, the line. The playcalling. The 3 stars, the uni colors. etc etc etc. But we do not want mediocrity. We just want to win now, beat all of our rivals. go to Atlanta each year BUT MOST IMPORTANT be able to talk trash to those that wear Mustard and Ketchup. Red and black. creamsicle and anything else not O&B. go gators.

dphgator96

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Bielema's problem is that he suffers from constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the mouth. He should wait till he puts together afes winnning seasons before he runs his mouth.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n282009 said:
TT won because Arky was injury depleted plain and simple.
What about the Toledo game? Same thing?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n282136 said:
What about the Toledo game? Same thing?

Yup.....BB inherited a situation 10x worse than what we have here and despite kicking ass at the end of last season he still hasn't had time to build adequate quality depth. Losing what was considered to be one of the best backs in league along with one of the top WR's they have a few holes to fill. Don't be shocked to still see them win 9 or 10 games. Strong finisher.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n282145 said:
Yup.....BB inherited a situation 10x worse than what we have here and despite kicking ass at the end of last season he still hasn't had time to build adequate quality depth. Losing what was considered to be one of the best backs in league along with one of the top WR's they have a few holes to fill. Don't be shocked to still see them win 9 or 10 games. Strong finisher.

To finish with 9 wins, Arkansas would have to win 7 of 8 conference games and their remaining non conference game against UT-Martin. To finish with 10 wins, they would have to win out. Granted, they could finish the regular season with 8 wins and get a bowl win, but they sure as sh*t aren't going 6-2 in conference, either. I'm saying they finish with no better than 5 wins, and even that's a stretch.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n282145 said:
Dude, it was Toledo. There was no excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator