The 2015 Tennessee Volunteers? You Don't Want to Hear This!

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Floridagator;n310829 said:
"We are destined to be the best 7-4 team" lololololol. That says it all. First line you used. Awesome. Funniest sentence I've ever read on here.

And one of the most correct ones as well.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I never realized lizards could whistle in the dark. You watch the Volunteers the last month and wonder secretly to yourselves "Who are these guys? Damn! Who lit their fire?"Like Butch told the faithful, "We're close, we're so close"

Let me throw down the gauntlet. Your chances of playing as close a game as Tennessee accomplished with the Crimson Tide are slim and none! Your Gator chomp is doomed to be toothless and worthless.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Alvin York;n310840 said:
I never realized lizards could whistle in the dark. You watch the Volunteers the last month and wonder secretly to yourselves "Who are these guys? Damn! Who lit their fire?"Like Butch told the faithful, "We're close, we're so close"

Let me throw down the gauntlet. Your chances of playing as close a game as Tennessee accomplished with the Crimson Tide are slim and none! Your Gator chomp is doomed to be toothless and worthless.
You do realize you were picked by most to win the East this year rrigh? And that was based on your superb QB and strong finish last year right? So what happened to all the hype and promise?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n310682 said:
We don't count the Florida game as a valid loss. Like I said.....7-4.

You somehow managed to make yourself look dumber. UT currently has 4 losses when including the loss to Florida. Which means ut can still have an 8 win season this year.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n310840 said:

There you go again...celebrating "almost". :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n310849 said:
You do realize you were picked by most to win the East this year right?
Of course he realizes. He and the Azzsniffers are in the same boat. They were picked to be the winners of the East this year.

Magic Mac coming in, cobbling together an OL of transfers and freshmen and getting a minimal amount of production, enough to beat the Voles and Azzsniffers lets them know what's to come. As always, the Gators are their daddy.

Can you even imagine the psychological damage done to these fans after being absolutely owned since 1990?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If the gators went on a decade of mediocrity, I wouldn't be talking smack. I'd at least wait until they accomplished something again. This just looks stupid.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
maheo30;n310967 said:
If the gators went on a decade of mediocrity, I wouldn't be talking smack. I'd at least wait until they accomplished something again. This just looks stupid.
Alvin looking stupid?
:shocked:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why don't you just admit what you secretly harbor in your troubled mind, the Tennessee Volunteers have significantly turned their season around and stand on the precipice of greatness, next year's surefire "IT" team.

[video=youtube;JmBLAl7Fiuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmBLAl7Fiuw[/video]

635719669760168876-GettyImages-152318762.jpg

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n311062 said:
the Tennessee Volunteer have turned about their season around and stand on the precipice of greatness, next year's surefire "IT" team.

Yep, the "IT" team. "I Think" I can...

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
Congrats on the Woulda Coulda Shoulda championship game. Here you will be battling UGA for the Woulda Coulda Shoulda trophy. The epic battle of the "Butcher" vs. "Richter". What coaching genius moves will be on display? Nick Chubb at QB with a busted knee? T-Martin resurrecting his career at WR?

May I also go ahead and suggest you queue this post up for the next 10 seasons and pre-post it. My crystal ballz see the same thread in perpetuity.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jax Gator;n310689 said:
You are one of the rare abortion babies who lived...
It goes further … his parents were too. Why Mal keeps posting that same photo of his Mom & Dad ?
Also Malvin the rancor baby.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Alvin York;n311062 said:
Why don't you just admit what you secretly harbor in your troubled mind, the Tennessee Volunteers have significantly turned their season around and stand on the precipice of greatness, next year's surefire "IT" team.

[video=youtube;JmBLAl7Fiuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmBLAl7Fiuw[/video]

635719669760168876-GettyImages-152318762.jpg
Has there ever been a poll on whether or not Alvin is an Alt? No one could be dumb enough to play the "wait 'till next year" card every single effing year, but it would be an obvious ploy to stir the pot.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
G8RATL;n311133 said:
Congrats on the Woulda Coulda Shoulda championship game. Here you will be battling UGA for the Woulda Coulda Shoulda trophy. The epic battle of the "Butcher" vs. "Richter". What coaching genius moves will be on display? Nick Chubb at QB with a busted knee? T-Martin resurrecting his career at WR?

May I also go ahead and suggest you queue this post up for the next 10 seasons and pre-post it. My crystal ballz see the same thread in perpetuity.
So this epic battle could be nick-named the Butchuga?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n311062 said:
Why don't you just admit what you secretly harbor in your troubled mind, the Tennessee Volunteers have significantly turned their season around and stand on the precipice of greatness, next year's surefire "$#IT" team.

FIFY

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
UT seems to be improved but there is massive room for growth at UF, not so much at UT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.