The 2015 Tennessee Volunteers? You Don't Want to Hear This!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ChiefGator;n311462 said:
UT seems to be improved but there is massive room for growth at UF, not so much at UT.

Awww comon now. Butch ain't quite as big as Phil yet.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
NavetG8r;n311482 said:
Awww comon now. Butch ain't quite as big as Phil yet.

Good observation maybe he needs a gift card for the donut show for Christmas. That would be a great gag gift for Gators to send him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alvie's posts should just say "WTNY".

He has been saying WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR for the last three and a half decades.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Look, Lizards, let's lay our cards on the table. I submit, I retort at this moment in time we, the Tennessee Volunteers, ARE BETTER than the Florida Gators. That's right, you heard me. We're better than you. Think about that for a minute. Yes, we are better than you.

PS
I can't wait until the Tide or should I say Tsunami sweeps over Treon Harris and washes him away to the Gulf of Mexico. He'll need a life jacket.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n311926 said:
Look, Lizards, let's lay our cards on the table. I submit, I retort at this moment in time we, the Tennessee Volunteers, ARE BETTER than the Florida Gators. That's right, you heard me. We're better than you. Think about that for a minute. Yes, we are better than you.

PS
I can't wait until the Tide or should I say Tsunami sweeps over Treon Harris and washes him away to the Gulf of Mexico. He'll need a life jacket.

Y'all are always better than us...until we meet on the field. :lol:

BLACKCELL

Dec 1, 2014
I guess I am confused? How are you better than us when your team has been beaten for the last 11 straight years??? Pound sand! Why are you even on this site???

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n311981 said:
To aggravate Gator fans that actually fall for his pathetic trolling.

Aggravate? Ha! They see with their own eyes and know what's happened up in Allah's country, Knoxville.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Allahs country? An isis nut swinger in hicksville. Toothless hillbillys with turbons. Hahahaha

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n312005 said:
Allahs country? An isis nut swinger in hicksville. Toothless hillbillys with turbons. Hahahaha

Allah is the Arabic word for God. I use Allah to instigate the Peckerwoods.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Alvin York;n312007 said:
Allah is the Arabic word for God. I use Allah to instigate the Peckerwoods.

Allah is the arab cartoon character. A false god that doesnt exist. Turbon wearing toothless moonshiners. Imagine that...

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n312009 said:
Allah is the arab cartoon character. A false god that doesnt exist. Turbon wearing toothless moonshiners. Imagine that...

No. All kidding aside no matter what God is called it is the same God worshipped by Christians, Jews, and Muslims. In the Middle Ages Jews and Christian while not first class citizens were given certain rights because they believe in the same God. The difference is the Jews don't accept Jesus as the Messiah and son of God or Muhammad as God's #1 prophet and spokesman, the Christians don't accept Muhammad as the divine prophet and the Muslims while believing in Jesus as a great prophet don't believe he is the son of God.

Trust me, it's the same God.

Anyway, we all the only true god is the same God worshiped by Tom Cruise, John Travolta and countless other celebrities - L. Ron Hubbard.
And here are the prophets...
https://www.thewrap.com/13-famous-scientologists-hollywoods-ties-to-the-church-run-deep-photos/

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Alvin York;n312020 said:
No. All kidding aside no matter what God is called it is the same God worshipped by Christians, Jews, and Muslims. In the Middle Ages Jews and Christian while not first class citizens were given certain rights because they believe in the same God. The difference is the Jews don't accept Jesus as the Messiah and son of God or Muhammad as God's #1 prophet and spokesman, the Christians don't accept Muhammad as the divine prophet and the Muslims while believing in Jesus as a great prophet don't believe he is the son of God.

Trust me, it's the same God.

Anyway, we all the only true god is the same God worshiped by Tom Cruise, John Travolta and countless other celebrities - L. Ron Hubbard.
And here are the prophets...
https://www.thewrap.com/13-famous-scientologists-hollywoods-ties-to-the-church-run-deep-photos/

In theory the first paragraph is correct in practice it is quite different especially the Radical Muslim version. I can assure you that no Radical Muslims are very welcome in Tn. Those that are peaceful are tolerated pretty well. We did have a Siek (sp?) attacked some time ago because they thought he was a Muslim with a turban. Apparently they missed his dagger and he did not use it.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ChiefGator;n312028 said:
In theory the first paragraph is correct in practice it is quite different especially the Radical Muslim version. I can assure you that no Radical Muslims are very welcome in Tn. Those that are peaceful are tolerated pretty well. We did have a Siek (sp?) attacked some time ago because they thought he was a Muslim with a turban. Apparently they missed his dagger and he did not use it.

As you've observed the last number of years there are countless Muslims like Albanians, Kurds and non radical Arabs of Syria and Iraq that are considered Infidels by extremist radicals like ISIS. Even Hamas Palestinians that fight Israel reject ISIS.

ISIS rapes innocent non Radical Muslim women and sell them into slave bondage. They behead innocent Muslims and Christians who reject their Caliphate. They are the enemies of all free thinking people around and world and deserve extinction.

Nov 12, 2015
Tennessee isn't even a well polished turd. They have a qb that looks like Yellowman who manages to escape situations his poor offensive line leaves him in but eventually gets figured out by the end of the game.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow'sPentagram;n312046 said:
Tennessee isn't even a well polished turd. They have a qb that looks like Yellowman who manages to escape situations his poor offensive line leaves him in but eventually gets figured out by the end of the game.

What? We had Alabama on the ropes and scared. You do remember the Crimson Tide, don't you? That's the team that's going to slaughter you in the SEC Championship.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HTF does a thread that I seriously contemplated about throwing to solitaire get up to over 1000 views? You all are retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.