The 2015 Tennessee Volunteers? You Don't Want to Hear This!

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are destined to be the best 7-4 team in the history of college football. We would even be justified in thinking we could have been a contender for the SEC crown and a ticket to the Playoffs. I know it's a stretch but let's revisit this season.

We had the Sooners on the ropes until an obscene meltdown in the 4th quarter largely due to Butch's coaching. We had a big lead against your Gators until another 4th meltdown robbed us of another deserving victory. The Razorback game was a mistaken ridden boondoggle that should have been an easy Vol victory. It was the Alabama game that woke up the Vol faithful and the rest of the world. We played the great Alabama Crimson Tide tit for tat, a team that is favored by the odds makers to win the Playoff and be the 2015 National Champions.

We're so close. Tennessee is a dynamite team that none of the top 4 ranked teams would dare to play at this time. What a turnabout for the Vol Nation!
7724702.jpg

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Could have just as easily lost the South Carolina game as well but for a gift wrapped fumble. UT really does like moral victories. It's remarkable.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You know you have accepted your fate as pond scum and are quite comfortable there when you celebrate how you played during each and every loss :lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh boy! Hey everybody look! UT is on top of the world again in November. Best November team in the league every year. Isn't it a terrible shame the first half of the season counts too? Poor UT.

Attachments

• conv_4781.gif
    conv_4781.gif
    341.9 KB · Views: 37

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let no lizard here dispute how good these fighting Vols have become. We be damn bad news and you know it. You'll all quiet down and be your normal beatching and self hating Gator fans after Alabama runs you out of Atlanta like General Sherman.

Treon Harris. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Pitiful, I feel sorry for you Dork. That perpetual losing begs delusion... and you have it, full blown.
kick.gif

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
And yet your boy is going once again to a dumpster bowl and our guys i QBing in the SEC title game...........funny how that happens when you actually WIN GAMES.........

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n310617 said:
And yet your boy is going once again to a dumpster bowl and our guys i QBing in the SEC title game...........funny how that happens when you actually WIN GAMES.........

Hey, you deserve to be SEC East Champs. Congratulations. That being said I contend at this moment we are a better team than you.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Better TEAM... I think not, better DEFENSE... I think not... better COACH... I think not... anything else, we can debate for fun.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Best 7-4 team in the history of college football? Now that's something to really be proud of :lmao:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n310619 said:
Hey, you deserve to be SEC East Champs. Congratulations. That being said I contend at this moment we are a better team than you.

So, basically, you're the France of football. Never win anything, yet act like you own the world. Des victoires morales sont pour les perdants ;)

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You could have written the same thing in 2009, you lost to Florida, lost to Alabama, who won the national championship, on a blocked FG and finished 7-6. Things never change in Knoxville, you sucked in 2009 and you still suck in 2015.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator