Gator Baseball The Florida Gators baseball team maintains top rank even with losing two pitchers

Larry Horn

Banned
BANNED
May 14, 2020
It sucks having to end a season the way we started and not being able to finish. We are losing two Aces on our pitching rotation yet it looks like we should still stay up in the rankings for 2021.

What is your outlook for the 2021 baseball season?

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Thanks for the article. There are about a couple dozen posters who follow gator baseball here and another dozen who want Sully fired immediately.
Of course most here follow football only and the other sports are looked upon the same way they look at women's curling.
As for our prospects for next season it's a little early for me to offer an opinion.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Have we torn down the f(cking stadium yet or is Sully’s desk still in there?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
That FSU game left a bad taste in my mouth to end the season...it’s like a really good ribeye that has a burnt corner...really pissed me off the season got cancelled and the last game was lost to that Clown college

Larry Horn

Banned
BANNED
May 14, 2020
Thanks for the article. There are about a couple dozen posters who follow gator baseball here and another dozen who want Sully fired immediately.
Of course most here follow football only and the other sports are looked upon the same way they look at women's curling.
As for our prospects for next season it's a little early for me to offer an opinion.
I figure there is no doubt most forums are set up for the big money sports. Although it could change seeming the baseball team has out ranked the football and basketball teams the past few years. My heart will always be football though.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I was not aware that Mace and Leftwich had been drafted or signed MLB contracts. They are eligible but have not heard that either had made a firm decision. The OP uses the past tense.

Last edited:

Larry Horn

Banned
BANNED
May 14, 2020
I was not aware that Mace and Leftwich had been drafted or signed MLB contracts. They are eligible but have not heard that either had made a firm decision. The OP uses the past tense.
Not confirmed but it is pretty much etched in stone. At least I'd say they dont have anything else to prove.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Not confirmed but it is pretty much etched in stone. At least I'd say they dont have anything else to prove.

Their sophomore season was a bust and this season they didn't play a full schedule to prove their reliability. The draft has been cut to only 5 rounds this year. Sure they may be drafted in a later round and get less money but to get into the first round and big money they need another full season under their belt. Could it happen? Sure. However, after following Gator Baseball for over 30 years, very little about underclassmen being drafted and signing in a lower round is 'etched in stone'.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well well, Larry joining our site for the sole purpose of pushing his own content. Didn't you notice who wrote the article? Free advertising, in other words. You could have talked to me about this in advance Larry, but that seems to have slipped your mind.

So Larry, would you like to pay up or get banned? You have 24 hours.

I can't believe our members didn't notice this. You guys are really slipping.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well well, Larry joining our site for the sole purpose of pushing his own content. Didn't you notice who wrote the article? Free advertising, in other words. You could have talked to me about this in advance Larry, but that seems to have slipped your mind.

Of course I noticed, I tagged you in the thread to bring your attention here, der Führer.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

I noticed it from the get-go and wrote a post calling it out but decided rather to challenge the accuracy of his post instead.
Thank you for addressing it.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
To be fair.... we’re not that smart.

That plus who the fck reads baseball articles, the only news I need to read about baseball is they've leveled all their shyt to build more football stuff. They can play at a local highschool or some rec fields in the meantime to save more money for strippers for the football facility.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014

:lol: I was just welcoming a new member especially one who post content. I thanked him for the the article but didn't actually read the thing, it's 7 freaking months till the first pitch. I did notice you gave him 24 hours but banned him in less than 12, MJM didnt even have time to buy him a lifetime membership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.